Thirty Three.

A photo. But not any old photo. It was a photo of Felix kissing Kelli. His eyes were closed and he seemed to be enjoying the kiss. The thought of him ever loving anyone else killed me inside. They must have been going out.

But he loved me now, right?

He was at her house right now. What were they doing? Ugh...

Adrianna! Stop this shit! Why are you doubting your relationship? Felix'd never cheat... Would he?

Felix's phone went off again. It was another text from Kelli. Surely she knows his mobile isn't with him? I gasped when I saw the text.

Although it was another photo, this one was different. Kelli was in her underwear, taking a selfie, spread over Felix who was smiling softly. They looked so in love. So happy.

Another photo came through. It was a picture of Felix, who was obviously drunk, grinning holding up a beer and Kelli was kissing his cheek. Felix looked so much younger, his face speckled with a bit of acne and he had braces. I smiled at his youthful appearance.

Beep beep beep. Once again a text came through. This time it was a message.

From: an unknown number

See bitch. This is how happy Felix was with me. And we'll be together again. He's staying at mine tonight, and you won't see him for a couple days until he comes back to collect his stuff to move in with me.

We were in love Adrianna. And we still are.

My heart sank. It must have been from Kelli. And staying over? I wasn't aware of that. Felix said he'd be back soon. What made him changed his mind? Something told me something was very wrong.

Maybe he did still have feelings for her. But just a few days ago he was talking about our future, and saying he thought I was 'The One.' My mind can't deal with this.

For the rest of the day, I went out to take my mind off of things. The old me was coming out to rear her head, and I went shopping. Retail therapy, that's what they call it. Either way, I bought just about the whole of Hollister and H&M.

As I got on the bus, I stopped, open mouthed. Quickly, I climbed off, hoping to Jesus that my eyes were deciving me. But they weren't. I dropped my shopping bags, tears suddenly streaming down my cheeks.

Sitting on a wall, not far from me, was Felix and Kelli. They were kissing passionately. Kelli noticed me and winked. My heart shattered, and when I tried to speak I couldn't. Their lips separated and Felix saw me. He seemed to be swaying a little and his eyes were cloudy. Probably from shock.

"Bab..." he mumbled, staring straight at me as I felt my body tremble. Kelli pulled him in forcefully for a kiss, and I could see her shove her tongue in his mouth. He loved her. It was over.

All I remember is going home, collecting my stuff and running. Running as far away from anyone I knew as possible.