Twelve.

I bit into my cookie, leaning into Felix's lap.

Several days had passed since the 'incident.'  Sierra and I were best friends again, and mine and Felix's bond had strengthened more than ever.

I could feel Felix's hot breath tickle my face and I giggled softly. "Weirdo." Felix teased. "What do you wanna do?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Fine. I choose truth." he smiled.

"Umm... When was the last time you had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"A year ago." he said, shuddering. "She was a right bitch."

I laughed. "I choose truth too."

"When did you last have a boyfriend?"  he chuckled.

"Oh..." I thought about Caleb, that brainless football player I went out with for the popularity. "Six months ago."

"Cool. I choose truth again."  Felix winked.

"Boring dickwad." I smirked. "This one's saucy... Are you a virgin?" I secretly wanted to know as I didn't know anything about Felix's ex-love life.

"Nope." Felix muttered. I was suprised.

"Really?" I gasped.

Felix nodded.

" I dont wanna be the first to do a dare so I choose truth." I shrugged.

"Boring dickwad." Felix smirked. I punched his shoulder jokingly. "Anyway, umm...  Do you like anyone at the moment? As in like like?" he asked, seeming genuinely interested.

What do I say to that?

"I... Yeah... I do like someone."  I said quickly.

Felix's face dropped. "Oh. Who is it?"

"That's another truth question." I frowned.  "Anyway, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Felix's eyes twinkled.

"Okay. I dare you to... Shout something funny out of the window." I chuckled.

"That's lame." Felix smirked and he got up and opened the window. "Suck my tits!" he yelled as loud as he could.

A lady walking outside stopped and frowned quizzically at him. I burst out laughing and stood next to him. We waved at the lady and she quickly walked away.

I realised that mine and Felix's face's were really close. His breath went down my neck, making me shiver. He put his arms around my waist and left a trail of kisses down my neck.  Felix kissed the corner of my mouth, and I silently begged him to kiss me on the lips.

He started passionately kissing my neck. I couldn't help but wimper a little bit. It seemed to spear him on. "Felix..." I whispered.

"Sshh." He hushed me and pushed me onto the sofa. Finally, his lips connected with mine.  We lay on the sofa in an embrace, our tongues slipping into each others mouths.

Reluctantly, Felix pulled away. "You okay with this?" he asked.

I nodded and smashed my lips against his. Felix smiled into the kiss and cradled my head.  Forget fucking fireworks like you're meant to feel in a kiss. I felt a fucking nuclear bomb.

Before I knew it I was pulling Felix's shirt off and he was pulling off mine. We made out, our skin against each others.

We both pulled away and stared at each other.

"I've wanted to do that for so fucking long." Felix shivered.

I giggled and whispered in his ear. "Me too."

"Holy shit... If you're trying to turn me on it's really working." Felix mumbled.

We both burst out laughing, just enjoying each others company.

A\N: They kissed!!!! Omg it took a long time lol ;)