Thirty Two.

Knock knock.

Getting up from the sofa, I opened the door.

A girl with long, dark hair stood there. She was skinny and beautiful, her tanned skin shining. "Hi." she said, raising her eyebrows.

"Hey. Do I know you?" I frowned.

"No. Is Felix in?" she asked.

"Yeah, hold on." I smiled. "Felix!" I called.

"Yeah?" he said from the lounge.

"Someone's here for you!" I replied.

"Are they a murderer?" she asked.

"Doesn't look like it." I shrugged. He turned up at the door.

His face fell as he saw the girl. "Shit. Kelli?"

"It's me. Who's this girl?" she smiled.

"My... Girlfriend." he bit his lip. "Why are you here?"

"To see you." She winked.

"Adrianna, can you give us a minute?" Felix asked me. I nodded and walked into the lounge. What the fuck was that about? Who was that and what the heck were they talking about?

Felix poked his head around the corner. "I'm gonna go out for a coffee with Kelli. She's an old friend."

"But... You haven't recovered properly. I thought we were going to go out for the first time together." I said, disappointed.

"Sorry bab." he shrugged and I heard the door slam as he left. What the? I sat around for about half an hour, watching Vine. Although it cheered me up, I felt a little stab of jealousy in my chest.

Felix was allowed friends obviously, I'm not that sort of girlfriend, but there was a look in her eyes. Something told me she wanted something more from Felix than he may think. Maybe he knows what she wants.

Adrianna! Stop! I'm sure Felix is just meeting up with an old friend! I need to chill out.

An hour later, the home phone went off. "Hey. I left my phone at home so I'm using Kelli's." I heard Felix say.

"It's fine." I replied. "Where are you?"

"I'm... Umm... Going to Kelli's apartment. It's in Seaford. I'll be back soon. I promise." he stammered.

"Oh... It's okay. See you soon." I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach.

"Bye bab." Felix said softly. I heard Kelli talking in the background.

"Love you." I whispered.

"You too bab." he hung up.

I am not comfortable with this. No fucking way. Her house? But I don't want him to think that I'm clingy. Whatever.

Curling up in a ball, I laid down on Felix's side of the bed, breathing in his scent. I giggled as I noticed his tee-shirt that he had thrown on the floor after changing into it. Slowly, I slipped on his shirt over my clothes.

I heard a beeping noise. Frowning, I looked around. It was Felix's phone. Getting up, I saw he had got a text from an unknown number. I'll have to remind him later.

As I was about to put down his phone, I stopped. Maybe I should check it? It might be an emergency. Before I knew it I had turned on the phone and looked at the message. 

What I saw made me choke with shock.