Five.

We sat in the pizza place, politely munching on our food. There was no one else in the resturaunt, only us. Felix ate hungrily.

"When was the last time you ate?" I gasped, chuckling.

"Can't remember."  He replied absently.

I was so worried about that boy. Why was he so self-contained and have low self esteem? He was cool looking, had a nice personality really and cared about others. Felix just hid from the world.

Felix noticed me sigh. "You okay?" He asked, worried.

I nodded.

"Lies." He smirked and bit into his pizza.

Shrugging, I stared out of the window. I felt a leg reach out and kick me under the table. Felix looked behind him and laughed.

"Who was that?" He said sarcastically.

"I wonder." I giggled at his mischievous behaviour. It was so nice seeing him happy.

Hold on, I've known him for a day. Twenty four fucking hours. That's nothing, why did I care so much about this unpopular, depressed idiot?

Hey, that's harsh, he's a good person. I guess I just don't know what to think about him. All I know is I need him. I need his company.

When we finished our pizzas, we just sat there awkwardly. Neither of us wanted to leave first. I decided to break the ice.

"What do you wanna do?"

"I dunno." He pulled the neck of his hoodie over his mouth and stared at the floor. So adorable.

"Do you wanna go for a walk or something?" I asked.

"K." Felix started to stand up to go. 

I followed him out of the door.  "Where are we walking?" He wondered.

"I didn't think of that." I shrugged.

Felix looked as though he was thinking. "I know a place where I always go if I'm upset or alone. Let's go there."

"Sure lead the way." I smiled.

He lead me up a grassy hill to a metal gate, chatting all the way. Vaulting it expertly, he turned and asked "Need help getting over?"

I shook my head and carefully climbed over. We were at the highest point in our town, marked by a white metal pole.  The sun was a golden orange colour, as it was winter the sun was already setting.

The views were perfect, on one side was the sea, the other was a town and the other was a mass of different coloured fields. There were no other people around, only a group of cows in the field with us, who grazed drowsily, hardly acknowledging our existence.

"This place is beautiful." I sighed, feeling the warmth of the sun on the right side of my face.

Felix gazed out into the vast grassland ahead of us. "Sometimes I think life is pointless. All you do is work and be a part of the slavery we call society. There's no point. If it wasn't for music and this field I'd have killed myself years ago."

He sighed. " I wish I could just not be a part of human society. Fuck humans. I want to go live in a forest with my own rules and be happy. "

I smiled at the deepness and seriousness on his face. "Hey, we could become cow people. You know, live with the cows in this field forever."

Felix laughed calmly. "You're bonkers."

The orange sun reflected perfectly in his deep brown eyes, and his pale skin seemed to light up. His black hair looked almost brown in the current light.

I looked down at my own hair. It looked like it was glowing. Like in the movie 'Tangled' when she has magical hair. I chuckled to myself.

"What are you thinking?" Felix asked me.

"I don't know." I said untruthfully, even though I knew he wouldn't judge me.

We were interrupted by a cow behind us mooing. It shook its head and pawed the ground. Felix bent down and the cow looked down at him. Then, Felix stood up and began stroking the cows nose.

After a minute he turned away, and I had just witnessed a beautiful moment. The cow stepped towards us and I stepped away. "Its kinda scary." I chuckled. Felix shrugged.

"We should get back." I said reluctantly. Felix agreed.

We slowly walked down the hill, not wanting to leave this perfect moment.

Through the trees was a huge valley with a few football pitches and a park.  A group of girls stood by one of the football goals, smoking and laughing.

"Ria! Is that you?"  I heard a familiar voice shout.

I didn't reply.

"It is?! Who are you with?" Sierra shouted again.

Once again I didn't reply.

"Oh my god its Felix!" The group of girls burst out laughing.

"Don't listen to them." I reassure Felix, who's looking lost.

"Have you two been snogging in the forest!?" Sierra sneered.

"No!" I shouted.

It all went silent. "Your mums a dickhead!" Felix suddenly shouted and it was our turn to laugh.

Sierra gasped and yelled "Fuck off to where you came from!"

Felix and I laughed together and ran away. I don't need friends like them. Friends support each other, and they didnt support me.

"That was fun." Felix chuckled under his breath.

"Yeah." I muttered back, high fiving him.