Seven.

*Adrianna's POV*

I woke up in the morning, groaning. School. Jesus Christ why me?

Oh. It's the fucking holidays! Yes!!

Snuggling back into bed, I smiled. My phone went off. "Crap." I muttered under my breath.

From: Felix

Good morning.

I smiled like an idiot. Adorable.

To: Felix

Good morning! x

I sat waiting for a reply but he called me.

"Hello." his familiar voice spoke quietly.

"Hi." I smiled.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah what about you?" I grinned.

"Meh." I could practically see him pulling his sleeves over his hands and shrugging.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"I didn't even sleep." he mumbled.

"Why? What did you do instead?" I said, concerned.

"Nothing."

"You didn't drink did you?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah." he said quietly.

"Felix! Why?" I groaned.

"I dunno." he grunted.

"Look, do you wanna come over?" I took pity on him.

"Okay. Seeya." he said slowly.

"Buh-bye." I reluctantly hung up.

Stupid bastard. He's gonna drink his fucking life away. I don't get why he cuts himself, drinks and has low self-esteem. I'm worried about that dick.

Before long there was a knock at my door. I answered it, having changed into a silk dressing gown.

"This house is like a fucking castle." Felix gasped, staring around him.

"Not really." I have to admit, that was a lie. My house is kinda massive.

"Come in." I offered.

He stepped in, gazing around him. "Holy shit." he said, open-mouthed.

I giggled at him and pulled up the dressing gown, feeling self- consious.

My cold, bare feet pad along the floorboards. "C'mon, lets go upstairs." I tell him, and we run up the stairs.

As we stepped into my bedroom, he gasped again. "It's like a palace."

I shrugged and sat on my bed. He stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, not wanting to move. Patting the bed next to me, I smiled sweetly.

He sat next to me, and I noticed his sleeves.

"Shit!" I grabbed his wrist.

There were bloodstains all along the hoodie sleeves.

He shrugged.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him downstairs to the kitchen.

"Ow!" he called out indignantly.

"Shut up." I scolded. I pulled out a disinfectant. "This'll sting." I carefully pulled up his sleeves and rubbed the disinfectant into his wounds. He called out in pain.

"Why the fuck do you do this to yourself?" I asked him.

"I dont like myself." He said, as if it was the most normal thing.

I sighed.

"Fuck this hurts." he complained.

"I'm gonna bandage your arms up and then we can watch TV or something." I told him.

He nodded and politely held his arm out. I quickly bandaged it and we sat on the sofa together and turned on the TV.

"I wanna do this every day." he said confidently.

"What, get covered in disinfectant?" I chuckled.

"No!" he objected.

We watched a movie, and when I was about to ask Felix what he wanted to watch now, I smiled when I saw him. He lay slouched against the sofa, his hoodie pulled over his chin, and his eyes were closed and his arms crossed. His chest slowly rose and fell.

He was asleep.

My heart melted. He looked so cute. He turned over in his sleep and snuffled quietly. Awww! He was dreaming. I ran upstairs and grabbed a blanket. Carefully, I placed it over him.

I turned the lights down and walked into the kitchen and went on instagram. Sierra had posted stuff with her and her friends having a great time. Don't care. I took a selfie and posted it. Ha ha. Take that, bitch, what's the worst you can do?