Thirty Seven.

"Felix, just go home!"I called down. "You're making this harder..."

If he cheated, why was he acting so upset?

"But, Adrianna, I can't just lose you like this. Not now, not ever. Besides, it wasn't my fault!" Felix looked like he was being tortured.

"That's what they all say." I frowned and shut the window. Felix rubbed his forehead sadly and started to drive away. I watched the motorbike disappear into the distance.

Oh, Felix.

He was gone. Forever. I sniffed and collapsed back onto the sofa, crying and crying. He was gone. Felix was gone.

I just checked the time on my phone. Twelve thirty. Too early to start drinking?

No way. I needed to forget this day as soon as possible. Quickly, I wiped my face of tears and set off down the road to the liquor store.

As I arrived, the man behind the counter looked amused. "You're starting early aren't you?" he laughed.

"Two extra strong bottles of vodka. Strongest you have." I sighed.

"Jesus, girl. You're keen." he raised his eyebrows and got two bottles down from the top shelf. "Be careful." he warned. I left a note on the counter and turned away.

"Keep the change." I said as I left. I didn't even wait to get back to the hotel to drink, as soon as I was out of the view of the liquor store window I opened a bottle and took a mouthful. I cringed as it stung my throat.

By the time I reached my room I was already a bit tipsy. I took another swig of vodka. Once again I cringed. Before long, I was lying on the floor, the world spinning like a rollercoaster.

Why hadn't I forgotten Felix yet? I tried to stand up and fell forwards. I reached the TV remote and pressed the 'on' button. A news report flashed up.

Everyone on the TV reminded me of Felix. Angrily, I swallowed another mouthful of vodka. The world started pulsing and I realized I was slowly getting more and more wasted. But the only thing in my head was Felix.

I turned off the TV and tried desperately to stand up again. Somehow, I managed to stand but I fell backwards straight away. My phone started ringing which hurt my ears. "Stop." I whispered.

My shaky hands reached out and pushed my phone off of the table. I heard it smash and the noise stopped. Glass stuck into my fragile arms and I groaned. Then, I blacked out.