Twenty One.

A/N: It gets a bit... intimate... in this chapter so, um, if you have virgin eyes, skip this chapter until you see the stars.

I sat inbetween Felix's legs, Felix cuddling my back. Jesus, I missed this. He burrowed his head into my neck, and I giggled.

"When we next go to school, the teachers are gonna go mental." I chuckled.

"I don't care. I've got you." Felix mumbled.

"Aww." I said and turned round to hug Felix. We lay back and snuggled into each other. His warm breath went down my back and tickled me. He must have felt me shudder, because he laughed softly.

I put my arms in his shirt to keep them warm. "You're so cold." Felix whispered.  Wrapping my legs around him, I kissed his cheek. "I'm so hard right now." He smirked.

"What?" I blushed.

"Just thought I'd tell you." He said, nuzzling into my neck.  Felix moved his hands down and touched my butt. I shivered at his touch.  "You okay with this?" he asked.

"Definately." I winked.  "You okay with this?" I said, taking off my shirt.

"Definately." he said, grinning. "You okay with this?" he asked, taking off his shirt.

"Definately." I said. I kicked off my jeans and pulled down Felix's. He laughed at me and we lay there in an embrace.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"Are you ready?" he asked, looking concerned.  I nodded and took my underwear off. "That escalated quickly." he laughed. "Not that I'm complaining." he added as he stood up, revealing his black boxers. "Brb." he said.

After a minute he got back in bed and smirked. "Gotta be safe." he tutted. I laughed.

He lay on top of me and I felt him slip inside me. "You okay?" he asked. I nodded, clenching my fists. Felix started to move up and down slowly.

"Ah, shit." I whispered.

**************************************

Slowly, my eyes flickered open. I was in bed alone. Where was Felix? "Good morning bab." I heard him say. My eyes focused and I saw him sitting on the end of the bed.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"You look tired." he laughed. I nodded and curled up in a ball.

"Aww..." he cooed and sat next to me, stroking my hair.

"It was so magical." I said to him, remembering the night before.

"Yeah. You sure it was your first time?" he teased.

"Yep." I laughed.