A Signature Of Fear

The Jonin Tournament ends with all of the Chunin being upgraded from their Chunin rank into the Status of Jonin. The Teenagers of the Five great villages celebrate their achievement with their Sensei treating them to different types of celebrations based on their culture for that specific village.

At The Konohagakure Village

The Konoha Eleven all celebrate their victory in different fashions which best suite their team, Konohamaru treats Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki every item from the Thunder Burger restaurant.

- This is it, the spicy Burger!

Blue orbs take in the beauty of the Burger, its double-layered Beef, Bacon, Cheese and Veggies. The scent of the freshly cooked Burger along with the delectable texture causes drool to leak out of the Blonde's mouth.

- Just eat it already you're leaking baka!

 - Haha don't mind if I do!

Boruto shovels the Burger into his mouth, Mitsuki, Konohamaru and Sarada laugh at the Blonde before helping themselves to their steaming meals.

Sarada enjoys cheesed fries, Mitsuki enjoys a Thunder Burger as well and Konohamaru has a hotdog.

Meanwhile, with Team Ino-Shika-Cho, ChoCho is eating her Fourth bowl of pork and mashed Potatoes, Inojin is slurping at his Ichiraku Ramen and Shikadai is enjoying his pieces of Barbequed Chicken Wings.

- We did it, we're finally Jonin!

ChoCho exclaims while stuffing her face with her delicious meal, Inojin yells in delight as well and Shikadai exclaims as well. Moegi indulges in their barbecue celebration which has been a thing for years.

All teams in the village celebrate and an atmosphere of happiness and honor is felt throughout the village not only by the shinobi but the locals as well.

Naruto congratulates Boruto and challenges him to a sparring match later in the night, Sarada spars with Sasuke and Mitsuki has a secret meeting with Yodo of the Sand.

In The Sunagakure Village

Mitsuki and Yodo are holding hands on top of the highest boulder in the Desert, cold winds blow their hair and the couple stares up at the Full Red moon in the sky.

- Congratulations on your feat, Mitsuki

- And you my princess

Yodo smiles and she kisses the young shinobi on his cheek causing Mitsuki to blush in response.

- Ah this is the display of love?

- Indeed and I have much more to show you

Yellow eyes widen and Mitsuki's face becomes Red in surprise at Yodo actions, the Red moons reflect on her back as Yodo is holding Mitsuki's face into her large bust.

Araya is texting Namida on his iPhone as he walks through the Palace's main hallways only to come to a pause in front of Gaara's bedroom door.

- Father, Make me your disciple

- Shinki you will have to complete a series of missions which are A and S ranked, gain the respect of all Sunagakure people, forge a bond with the Land of Fire, and finally best me in a deathmatch to make yourself the 6th KazeKage!

Focussed Green eyes stare into a set of lighter Green eyes and Shinki places his fist over his heart whilst being crouched on one knee.

- I will not tarnish your name and I will bring pride to the KazeKage clan, I Sabaku no Shinki accept your challenge, Father