The Object Of My Interest

Minutes ago Mitsuki was walking in the lonely streets of Konoha, when he received this unsettling feeling in his stomach so he decided to stop by ChoCho's house.

Upon his arrival he saw a tall man in a full white robe with a silver hood covering his face.

He stealthily got into the trees and was about to attack him but he vanished into a rip in the universe with a eerie laugh.

Shinki then came to the window looking out and Mitsuki found his seating on the tree's branch a little distance away from ChoCho's house.

Mitsuki's eyebrows knitt together and he decides to stay and keep watch over the young Akimichi from a distance.

Who was that?..He did not seem very friendly.. He reminds me of that hook villain who attacked me two months ago..

What could he want with ChoCho?.. Or is it Shinki he's after?

She has company tonight.. She's usually alone.. Does she like Shinki?

I'm worried for her safety but Shinki's here. I will still watch from a distance just to be safe.

He was on a branch a couple feet away from ChoCho's window.

He sees Shinki take ChoCho up the ladder and onto the roof.

I suppose he is that confident in his abilities to have her out in the open like that if he senses what I do...

Oh.. I see he has his iron sand and weapons made out of iron sand ready to hit the target at any minute.. How cunningly intelligent.

Is he trying to lure the target out then to kill him?, I expect nothing less from you KazeKage's son..

Mitsuki quietly observes in the distance glancing into ChoCho's room seeing the levitating weapons and iron sand.

He frequently stops by at nights to watch her sleep.

He finds everything about the girl interesting, he knows her routine very well.

Which consists of her watching a movie, then listening to loud music on her sound system and matching the singing quiet well if he says so himself.

She would then pep talk herself telling herself how beautiful and great she is. She would try different hairstyles but would always prefer her pig tails.

She would also dance to music videos on her laptop and she can also dance quiet well.

She would take out a pretty pink book with a locket on it. She has a key that she wears around her neck.

She would write in the book whilst blushing and squealing. She would then play music on her laptop whilst trying to meditate.

The loudness of the pop and hip hop music and ChoCho's loud singing would annoy her mother so much that she'd yell at her from two rooms away to tell her to shut up.

She'd also try to exercise aiming to get the summer body of her dreams.

But she would get bored and being unmotivated choose to eat snacks and watching funny videos until she fell asleep.

She would mumble Shinki's name in her sleep with a cute smile on her face and she'd drool alittle sometimes.

Mitsuki would find her adorable but hearing her mention his name even last night prior to the park hangout today disturbs him.

She was mumbling his name whilst hugging a pillow almost as if it were a human.

The pale skinned and light blue haired leaf shinobi watches Shinki and ChoCho on the roof from a distance in the trees.