A Man's Honor Pt: 2

Boruto, Mitsuki and Sarada walk through the Konohagakure village only to observe the different Kage from the five neighboring villages.

- Today is the Kage Summit isn't it Guys?

Boruto speaks with his arms rested above his head whilst he is observing Gaara walking in line with the other Kage as he happens to stand out the most among the other three.

Mitsuki smiles at a familiar person and he walks towards the Dark haired male.

- Hello Shinki

Shinki turns around to face Mitsuki and he crosses his arms whilst sighing.

- Mitsuki

Yodo walks towards Mitsuki and she hugs the Blue haired shinobi.

- Mitsuki are you getting taller?

- Hmm? I don't know Yodo

Mitsuki replies whilst smiling down at the Blonde and he admires her neatly done make up.

- Araya you and me have a match to settle!

Sarada points at the masked shinobi catching him off guard and she walks towards the now slightly more confident male.

- Ah.. Sarada.. I

- Re match Araya!

Shinki glances at Sarada before sighing and he walks pass Mitsuki towards the Hokage's office building.

The Dark haired prince stands outside of the conference with his arms being crossed as he watches the entire village from the high building's balcony.

- Konoha is really peaceful isnt it Shinki?

Yodo speaks whilst sitting on the edge of the building with her legs swaying in a relaxed matter whilst shes listening to loud pop music.

- Hn..Indeed too peaceful

Green eyes scan the village only to notice someone who is walking through the village and is bumping into multiple persons.

Metal Lee bumps into a man and the man attacks him only for the normally good tempered boy to activate the first gate.

The man is startled and whilst running away he feels a heavy presence behind him.

Boom

Metal Lee kicks the Brown haired man into a nearby building whilst seething in anger causing him to earn a raised eyebrow from Shinki.

Whilst Yodo is glancing over her shoulder in surprise at the sight.

- Isnt that boy Metal Lee Shinki?

- Mhm

- But he is so calm and polite

- Something's off about him I will investigate further, keep watch of the Kage Summit Yodo