The Sand Siblings

{{ A/N: This is a preface for the story, meaning this chapter and the other chapter " A new school year" are the future chapters that the story will dive into after the plot, I'm sorry I know it's confusing}}

ChoCho's POV

Shinki takes out a jet black T-shirt from his closet and tight fitting black jeans. I realize he's about to change and being overwhelmed and confused I turn away from him and I continue to look at the garden.

Shinki takes off his entire body suit and I blush more as the memory of him being half naked reappears in my mind when he takes of his clothes the room smells sweet yet manly with his natural fragrance.

I find myself becoming nervous as hell, my nose picks up the scent. Shinki puts on his jet black shirt and the black jeans.

He tightens a white belt around his pants which he lets hang alittle below his waist with the shirt covering his underwear, he puts on a black,gray and white camouflage styled Nike Huarache shoes and a black men's watch.

- Let's go, you can leave your bag on the center table

- Oh, okay!

He even looks sexy in casual and simple clothes,Wow!

I follow him out of his room and towards the garden. He stops mid way and he holds my hand again whilst blushing.

- Hey, Shinki is black your favorite colour?

- Yes it is, as well as red,gray, green, purple,white and brown. How about you?

- Hmm... My favorite colours are yellow,pink, red, orange,black, white, purple, and brown

- I see, we have five colours in common then

I look up at him and I sigh before getting serious.

- Aren't you worried about your dad?, he left to fight those villains with lord seventh and the kage

- My father will be fine, he is a strong man.

- I am a little worried because I over heard him talking to Mr. Uchiha and a kage through Yodo's hearing

- He apparently got injured by that hook villain on the train. I didn't expect that so I hope he's safe but all I can do is pray

He says to me with a serious tone.

Shinki lets go of my hand he tells me to stay in front of the fountain at the entrance of the garden. He places his hands near his mouth and he shouts.

- Venom!!, Come here you handsome beast!!

A tall and muscular jet black and brown Doberman pinscher walks in a menacing yet regal way towards Shinki and sits in front of him

Shinki squats to play with Venom's face. The dog's ears lay flat backwards as it enjoys the affection Shinki's giving to it.