The Otsutsuki Invasion

Shinki's POV

Whilst Cho Cho, Araya, Yodo and I wait outside of the hotel for my father and uncle to come outside we talk about all kinds of things.

- I can't believe I lost to Boruto..

- You didn't lose Shinki

- Boruto used a scientific ninja tool to cheat in the exams... 

 ChoCho says to me in a sad voice.

I stare at ChoCho then Yodo and Araya, they nod their heads sadly.

- What?!..

I say in an angry and hurt voice as my shoulders shake violently.

ChoCho takes a step back and Yodo approaches me.

- Shinki!, Don't!

 My eyes meets hers in a heated glare that scorches her with it's intensity. Yodo takes a step back and she tries to get over my intimidation.

- He was wrong to cheat but you can't get angry Shinki!

- You know what will happen when you get mad!

- Shut up, Yodo.. 

I say to her through my teeth. Cho Cho has a frightened expression as she backs away even more from me before falling backwards.

Boom!

Half of the hotel's roof top is cut in two resulting in the rubble falling down towards us, I use my iron sand to catch all of the rubble and to place it down in the far distance on the ground

 I look up at the sky and I see three white skinned men with white hair, white eyes and one has a red fishing hook.

 They jump on top of the buildings towards the arena. I leap over to where Cho Cho is at, I grab her and pull her into my arms, she clings to me in a scared manner.

 I leap away into one of the trees and I look over where the men are going, I see them launch an attack on Naruto, Boruto and Sasuke. 

I put Cho Cho onto her feet and then I'm about to jump out of the tree and onto the roofs. She stops me and I look back at her with my calm expression again.

- Dont do it!, Those guys are bad news Shinki!

Sighing and rubbing my head I look at her and smile.

- Who do you think I am?

She tilts her head in a confused manner but I simply smile at her and turn my attention back to the arena. My father's voice stops me this time.

- Shinki!, they are not the type of enemy you can fight!

- Focus on evacuating citizens!

I look down and squeeze my hands tightly before nodding my head.