A Day In The Park: Part 3

- You okay, ChoCho?

The angry Akimichi glances at him before dropping the annoyed act.

- Yes I'm fine. Your early Shinki!

She says in a cheerful manner. The dark haired prince stares at her before laughing in a cute manner.

- I'm always early

ChoCho blushes and she looks away in embarrassment from him looking at her and his deep yet breathy voice makes her heart race.

- I wonder where the guys are!, Haha!

Shinki raises an eyebrow before sighing he reaches into his cloak to take out the lollipops from earlier today. He takes her hand and places them in it.

ChoCho looks into his eyes, then her eyes dart to the lollipops. She accepts them and smiles whilst having a naughty thought.

Oh I see!!, he wants to see me eat this!. Oh my god Shinki's such a pervy man!

Shinki smiles at ChoCho, he raises his hand to call a vender over and he buys a bottle of water and two nature valley bars. He glances at ChoCho before paying the vender.

- Do you like peanut butter, ChoCho?

ChoCho nods and he hands the money to the vender whilst telling him to keep the left over money. The vender thanks him and leaves the two alone.

Shinki offers ChoCho one of the bars and she takes it. She realizes that its the peanut butter flavor that's why he asked. She accepts it whilst smiling at him. She's shocked at how kind he is, she thought he wouldn't be so considerate of a lady.. but she wishes it was chips!.

- Thank you!

ChoCho says whilst yelling. Shinki chuckles before smiling.

- So why did you invite us out today?

He asks in a harmless manner.

- Because I wanted to hangout with all of my friends before my birthday which is tomorrow!

His eyebrows raise in surprise he smiles and chuckles whilst opening his bar.

- Oh really now?, so your gonna be a big girl tomorrow?

ChoCho's cheeks becomes a cute pink and red shade.

- Yea!, you're gonna come to my birthday party at my house tomorrow right?!

He nibbles on his peanut bar and swallows it. He places the packet onto the bench and drinks some water.

- Hmm, sure. I'd actually prefer to stay over at your place for it if you don't mind. Traveling is tiresome

ChoCho blushes even more and she gets into a delusional state again.

Oh my gosh!!, does he wanna put the moves on me for my birthday?!.

Oooh he's so bold!, I wonder if mama and papa would have him over?. I did go to his house already, I would like to go back to that mansion again. It's so luxurious!

Has he already fallen for me?!, I thought he wasn't in my league but the way he looks at me every now and then is that:

- You look so good, I could just eat you up

facial expression, it makes me feel weird and stuff, it's like feathers are floating inside of my tummy when he does it... I like it but it's kinda scary when he stares too long!

- Ah, I'll ask my mom and dad if they're okay with that!, give me a mintue!

Shinki continues to eat his tasty bar, he then drinks his water after he's finished. He leaves some water in case she wants some.