Master Of Shadows

ChoCho's POV

My eyes move around the village while my feet move in line with my team along with Shinki who is leading the way through the crowd, in away that doesn't show any signs of him being any different despite the interaction we had awhile back.

Shinki stops walking suddenly and Inojin bumps his nose into Shinki's back only to start cursing at the larger male.

- Oi watch where you're going you bastard!

Shinki points infront of himself to which Shikadai gets on the defense which prompts me to get on the defensive as well.

- ChoCho you come when we give the sign got it?

I nod my head as I see Inojin's dorky expression change to a serious one as he follows Shikadai stealthily through the village. My eyes follow a hip lengthen Blonde ponytail through the crowd as their pace quickens around a corner.

- What's around there Shinki?

Cold Green eyes meet my gaze causing a shiver to go up my spine as I'm reminded that this person even if he seems different since we ended up together he is still very cold on the inside.

- You stay with me

Something about the way he said that causes me to remove my hand from my sheath only to grab him by his collar tugging him down to my own height.

- I am now Jonin too, you arent higher ranked than me just because you became Chunin after Shikadai!

Shinki's eyes show amusement with a familiar spark in them only for the light in his eyes to be put out in a split second as he turns around blocking a flying Fuma Shuriken with his iron sand only to throw it back at the assailant with iron sand coating the blade.

The Missing-nin dodges the shuriken which causes the blade to fly over his head towards the bystanders which causes Shinki to redirect the large Shuriken with his Blue lightening only for it to impale the creepy looking male.

- But how?!

The assailant shouts in horror of Shinki's quick reaction.

- I marked you, I'm taking it this is your friend?

Shinki raises the decapitated head from his cloak horrifying the bystanders who run away screaming.

My eyes stare at the interaction between the two shinobi in front of me, the enemy has light grayish skin, very tall, muscular build, layered spiky jet Black hair, a blue mask covering his mouth along with an A- symmetrical long sleeved shirt which the shorter sleeve reveals arm protectors.

A gasp escapes my lips as I see the shinobi's body turn into water, he then flickers back into a human form.

- Nice try, I've heard about you the prodigy of the Sand

My eyes glance up at Shinki who seems noticeably intrigued by the male and I step back to give him extra room.

- I am Shinki of the sand and you are?

The male stares down at Shinki with a haughty expression and his eyebrows joined in surprise.

- My name Is Zamichi Momochi

Shinki's iron sand ruffles wildly and I gulp in surprise as well as my mind goes back to history class the Momochi I heard of was a monster.

- Ah so you're the spawn of the Demon of the Hidden Mist

- Wait a minute Shinki but his eyes are lilac, Zabuza wasn't said to have had that eye colour!

My eyebrows furrow as I stare at the snickering male who seems to be in his early Twenty's. He glares at me and begins to take a battle stance.