A Day In The Park: Part 4

Shinki's POV

I look into his eyes with my usual cold expression and he has that freaking smile on his face. How I would love to wipe that stupid smirk off his face!.

Mitsuki approaches her and almost touches her hand but I slap it way instinctively whilst rising from my seat. I look down at him, he now looks shorter than me by a couple inches.

My eyes widen in a intimidating way whilst staring into his soul. He only chuckles in a stupid way and smiles with his eyes closed.

- So aggressive!

He says in surprise.

- Mitsuki.. Keep your hands to yourself, she isn't comfortable

- Is that so?, or do you consider her your property, Shinki?

I smile at him and chuckle softly whilst my pupils and iris shrink even more and my nostrils slightly flare.

- Heh...you're funny Mitsuki...

He stares at me with a blank expression before raising his arm to his mouth and laughing.

- You're interesting, Shinki..

I exhale and sit back down beside her, I open my legs slightly wider than they were before so he can't sit next to her, he'd have to sit beside me instead.

How do you like that you snake?... I'm the more dangerous predator out of the two of us haha!

Mitsuki sits besides me with his legs slightly apart and Boruto joins him.

- Hi ChoCho!

Sarada says as she runs towards ChoCho and she hugs her.

I'll only permit uchiha to touch her.. Definitely not you snake.. Or any other man for that matter. She'll remain pure.

Sarada glances at me nervously as she fumbles for words.

- Hi Shinki!

- Yo, uchiha

I respond in a monotone and she realizes I'm not interested in any conversation with her but because she's this woman's best friend I'll tolerate her.

- Shinki, can you make space for Sarada please?

ChoCho says to me. I stare at her in shock and I am about to scoot over but Sarada refuses.

Instead she sits on ChoCho's lap and the two girls start to giggle whilst joking with each other.

I smile and glance at Mitsuki who's shocked as well at the change of events.

Fate's on my side you bastard! Haha!!, It cant get better than this!!

The group approaches us and Shikadai bumps fists with me and we pull each other by the elbow into a bro hug then I sit back down guarding my spot so Mitsuki cant get close to her whilst smiling. And Shikadai laughs in a happy way.

- How've you been Shinki?

Shikadai says to me whilst holding the back of his head, That blonde Araya hit with his spear is beside him.

- I've been good, how about you?

Shikadai leans against the tree that's in front of the bench Im sitting on.

- Its been a drag, I've been training alot and on top of that my mom put me and my dad out for the night when we ignored her by playing chess

What he said is funny enough already but his nonchalant and blatant behavior just adds to how funny he is. I cant help but to be really amused.