Clock Work

Scattered bloody bodies decorate the streets of Kumogakure, traumatizing the two Konoha Jonin. The mangled limbs are covered in blood which seems to be coming from the trees in the forestry area.

- You are next

a man dressed in a tuxedo removes his hat from his head revealing a white mask with two holes and a wide smile carved into it.

ChoCho and inojin both get on their guards while observing the opponent which doesn't seem to be using ninjutsu.

- Who are you and why are you doing this?!

ChoCho screams and she points at the man with her eyebrows furrowed meanwhile inojin is trying to come up with a strategy against the uknown man.

- I am Clock work my dear and Im bringing war to this peaceful land!

Inojin briskly creates paintings and he uses a hand sign to unleash them onto Clock work who just slashes the paintings into ink with one swipe of his staff.

- Your weak Ninjutsu cannot work against me fool!

Clock work splashes the fallen civilian's blood onto ChoCho and Inojin's face blinding the two Ninja.

Yellow eyes glow in a sinister stare as the assailant becomes serious.

- Time-space continuum!

A Vortex surrounds the two shinobi transporting them into a Dark void in space, in which Clock work makes a tear in the void revealing a more modern version of the Ninja universe.

ChoCho wipes her eyes clean and Inojin cleans his face at the same time only to scream as they are sent flying through the cracks of space into the Blue skies of Konoha.

- Kyaah!

The Akimichi screams as her long Orange tresses blow from behind her head covering her face which blinds her sight as she stares upwards at Clockwork with a squirming Inojin in his hand.

The Akimichi falls backwards and forms a few hand signs to activate Super Butterfly Mode.

- Butterfly mode activate!