Garden Of Wonder

2 months after the rescue of The Sand Siblings mother

Shinki has fallen under the weather with a cold and as a result Yodo and Araya have to go about their training without him today.

- We will see you later Shinki

Araya says to Shinki who is wrapped up under his thick red and white blanket.

A groan can only be heard from him as he hates to be seen as weak.

Yodo and Araya wear worried expressions as they open the door to be greeted by their mother Kanami.

- Good morning Mom!

- Good morning Yodo and Araya is Shinki inside?

- Yes he is but he is in a really bad mood

- I see I guess that stems from his pride huh? he doesn't want to be seen as weak

Yodo and Araya nod as they leave Shinki's room and Kanami enters Shinki's room with a tray in her hands which has chicken soup, peppermint tea and toast with butter on it.

- Shinki its me 

- I'm fine mom you don't need to check up on me

- Nonsense you are a growing boy you need to eat and be healthy!

Shinki sighs and he peeks from under his blanket to see his mother placing the tray onto his night stand.

Before she sits on his bed and she gently rubs his back causing him to freeze in a position as he isn't use to the tender touch of a mother for years now.

- M.. Mom I said I'm fi..

- Shinki you will do as I say and if you refuse me again you will make mommy angry 

Shinki narrows his Green eyes at his mother who isn't afraid of his glares and he sighs whilst sitting up with his nose being red from the irritation of constantly blowing it.

- Good boy now say ah

- I can feed myself mo..

Kanami stuffs Shinki's mouth with a large spoon of chicken soup and he swallows whilst glaring at the woman with his cheeks being red.

Her Brown eyes soften at the cute sight of a blushing Shinki as she feeds him the rest of the soup and she places the Black mug that holds freshly brewed Peppermint tea into his large hands.

- You knew that I liked Peppermint?

- Yes I use to make it for you when you were little and couldn't sleep Shinki..

- You remembered this after 8 years?

- Yes!

- You women are really troublesome..

- What do you mean by that?

- Its nothing thank you mom

Shinki sips his tea with his eyes closed and Kanami giggles as she sees how long Shinki's black eyelashes are.

- You are welcome Shinki, lord Gaara was hesitant to be fed by me too but he took a bento to work this morning he is a really kind man he is a polar opposite to your dad..

- Ah father isn't use to it as well and yes he is nothing like that man please do not call him my dad he doesn't deserve that title father is my one and only dad

- I apologize I didn't know that you were so sensitive to this I will be more mindful in the future and I am happy that Gaara has treated you so well for you to love him so much Shinki