Dance With The Unknown

- Hey where are we going Shinki?

Shikadai asks his cousin whilst he is tightening his backpack's straps over his shoulders beside a laughing ChoCho and screaming Inojin.

Shinki tightens his White hand gloves whilst walking ahead of the group towards the Sunagakure train station.

- To the Land Of Snow

Hades answers Shikadai and the Nara sweatdrops at the Black haired man's curt response.

Shikadai side steps Hades and he walks next to Shinki whilst observing the calm boy's serious expression.

- You really are into this aren't you Shinki?

Shinki glances at Shikadai and he sighs before smiling at his second favorite person to ChoCho.

- An Otsutsuki member trespassed at the palace something must be done about him Shikadai

Shikadai chuckles whilst wrapping an arm around Shinki's shoulders and the Suna prince raises an eyebrow at his cousin.

- You really should relax some more bro we havent arrived yet and you are ready to kill something!

- I only wish to scratch his back for him Shikadai

Shinki smiles whilst his Green eyes close as a pleased expression stretches across his face.

Shikadai laughs nervously whilst team 5, 7, 15, ChoCho, Inojin, Araya and Yodo stare at Shinki the moment the calm sounding words escapes his lips.

- Scratch you say? Shinki you are insane!

- Tell me something new Shikadai

Shikadai's Green eyes stare back into amused Emerald orbs.

Metal Lee observes Shinki from a distance whilst Iwabe and Denki are walking beside the young Taijutsu specialist.

- You okay Metal?

- Y..yeah I am, why is it that I cant find it within my heart to hate Shinki guys?

Metal Lee asks his two team mates whilst he stares at Shinki's broad back and his very spiky Dark hair which points upward in a slight wavy motion.

Denki adjusts his glasses and both of his team mates raise their eyebrows at the intelligent boy before turning their gaze to the tall Suna prince who is walking proudly beside the tall Nara.

- That is because you have a kind heart Metal and besides Shinki seems like a good person outside of a fight of course!

Denki says whilst staring at the calm boy who is chuckling at Shikadai's humor and a small smile appears on the short pale skinned boy's face as he adjusts his glasses.

- Hmm m..maybe you are right...he is a frightful opponent but I wish to fight him one day when I've become stronger there is something that I must prove to him