Enemies

The Sand siblings and ChoCho walk into the hotel's lobby to meet up with the group of teens.

Boruto and Sarada are fighting over the last piece of squid whilst Mitsuki is laughing at the pair.

Mitsuki glances towards ChoCho and he notices that her hand is being held my Shinki.

The two boys have a stare off whilst Mitsuki is still laughing and Shinki is smiling at ChoCho.

The orange haired Akimichi looks up to notice the two boys staring at each other.

She is really beginning to think that they are like this because of their match during the chunin exams and the dodgeball game.

- You guys seriously need to stop it, If you look at each other more often than you already do

- It'll seem as if you have a interest in each other!

Shinki and Mitsuki both blink and they stare at ChoCho with raised eyebrows.

- Is that so?

Mitsuki asks in a questioning manner with his finger against his chin.

Shinki's eyebrows only twitch and he sighs.

- I don't swing that way and if I did Mitsuki wouldn't be my type

He says bluntly with venom lacing his words, this earns a curious look from Mitsuki.

- I second that, I wouldn't be interested in a human like Shinki if I were to "swing" that way

ChoCho is about to say something but Shinki responds to Mitsuki.

- We agree on something

Shinki says with a frown and his arms are crossed.

- Regrettably so

Mitsuki responds to Shinki with coldness coating his words.

The atmosphere becomes still and the air becomes dense.

The other teens begin to feel uncomfortable and ChoCho gets a idea.

- Hey you guys look here!

ChoCho gains the attention of not only Shinki and Mitsuki but everyone else.

The girl takes a stance and she begins to do an alterted version of a popular dance skillfully.

ChoCho has her arms raised and her hips swaying from side to side in coordination with her feet in a stylish way.

Her long orange tresses are flowing all around her and she is wearing a happy expression as she rocks her hands in fists.

The group are impressed and amused at the same time.

- Wow you can dance ChoCho?!

Boruto asks in amazement as he admires her style.

Sarada is blushing and squealing for ChoCho but she can't help but to notice Boruto gawking at her.

Sarada stares at Boruto whilst pouting and having her arms crossed.

- Oi! You can dance Chubbs?!

Inojin yells in shock and his pale face is covered in a blush.

Shikadai is watching ChoCho with his arms crossed and he is smiling.

- Not bad ChoCho

Wasabi,Namida and Sumire all squeal and freak out.

- Oh my god you are so amazing ChoCho!

The girls yell in unison, Metal Lee and Kagura are watching ChoCho contently.