Two sides

Shinki heads to the bathroom with his clothes, dove mens fresh deodorant and cologne in his arms.

Entering the room he closes the door behind him.

Taking the white robe off his body placing it onto the bathroom sink.

He sprays the deodorant under his arms which he keeps shaved.

Slipping into one of the suits he bought at the mall.

Spraying some of the high quality cologne that was given to him by ChoCho's parents he admires the fragrance

Shaking his hair out he uses a towel to dry it looking into the mirror at his reflection.

Raking through his hair with his hands he achieves his everyday hair style.

Tying his Suna ninja headband onto his forehead again.

He notices for the first time of really looking at himself that he's very attractive.

No wonder girls harass the Sand shinobi.

He stares into his own eyes two big green eyes look back into his searching for something in himself and he can't find it yet.

Shinki feels incomplete somehow. Like something is missing.

What am I lacking?...

I will talk to uncle about this when I head home.. I need to do it quickly!

Or she might fall into Mitsuki's arms then it's game over! I refuse to lose, Mitsuki...

A knock on the door disturbs the boy from his thoughts.

Opening the door he's greeted by ChoCho.