Metamorphosis

Shinki is scowling at the two shinobi who have hurt not only his two siblings but his new found comrades as well.

- S.. Shinki don't do anything!

Yodo says to Shinki and he seethes in anger.

- Silence!

Shinki's voice booms in the room silencing everyone inside and the teens wonder how Temari and Shikamaru did not hear such a loud voice.

Araya is standing still and he doesn't move a single muscle.

Yodo's face is stained with tears that are flowing out of her eyes and she is sniffling.

ChoCho sees Yodo crying and she looks at Sarada who nods at her.

The Akimichi runs towards Yodo and she hugs the taller girl to offer comfort.

Yodo feels her strength leaving her and her legs shake as a result.

ChoCho guilds her to a couch and she sits next to the girl whilst holding Yodo's head against her chest.

ChoCho can only gently stroke her head and hold the pale girl's hand to offer her support.

Kagura doesn't even bat an eyelid at Yodo who's heart is breaking in two.

- You are all pathetic children

The words escapes Kagura's lips and Shinki appears infront of him at the speed of sound.

- I shall deliver divine punishment upon your polluted existence

Shinki says to Kagura in a deadly serious voice and the blonde laughs.

- Ah that's enough fun and games Shinki I don't want to hurt you

- Have you no shame you disgraceful mongrel?!

- Your mouth is so dirty for a prince, maybe you are the truly corrupt one here eh?

Shinki's facial expression is now calm and he is smiling with his eyes closed.

Kagura takes it that Shinki is surrendering to him and he pats the boy on his shoulder.

- Maybe next time Shi..!