The KazeKage's Son Shinki

The three sand siblings are sent off by their father Gaara and uncle Kankuro in the parched early morning, the angry sun beats down on them with its scorching rays.

Shinki sits in a comfortable seat next to the window inside of the air conditioned train, his brother Araya and sister Yodo sit besides him as well.

- Hey, Shinki! aren't you excited for the chunin exams?

Yodo says to him with excitement lacing her words.

He barely bats an eyelid at her, he rests his arm on the window whilst resting his chin on his palm.

He stares out at the scenery inside of Suna, it's a very beautiful village despite its sandy nature.

It has plenty of plants and buildings all around, its also highly populated with people and animals.

It just needs some more renovations and it will be on par if not exceed the current Leaf Village.

- No not really

Shinki finally says. Yodo and Araya's jaws drop open at their brother's words.

- Huh?!

They both say in shock. Shinki looks at his siblings through the corners of his eyes.

- Im not worried about the other genin we will emerge victorious

They hear the earnest and seriousness in his voice, they cant help but to respect and fear him at the same time.

I feel sympathy for who ever fights Shinki, the poor souls... May God help them!

Araya and Yodo think to themselves in silence. Its almost as if Shinki can read their minds, He sighs and switches his attention back to the moving train, he watches the train passing the buildings and plants at high speed. He finds the simplest things enjoyable sometimes.

The train driver announces on the intercom that they're crossing the border into Konoha and Shinki starts to plot how hes gonna handle his opponents in different strategic ways. He did abit of research before the chunin exams were mentioned. He heard of Team 7 and 10 in Konoha, through some of their accomplishments.

Team 7 consisting of Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha and Mitsuki. He knows of a few of the missions they completed where one is where they had to take down chunins in the land of the waves. He knows that Sarada Uchiha in particular took down a fairly good chunin.

Team 10 is also good, its known as the new generation of the famous InoShikaCho. He's not too worried about the artist in the group, but the Nara clan's Shikadai and Akimichi clan's ChoCho are two to be taken down quickly. He knows of Shikadai in particular because they're first cousins.

He doesn't know very much about the Akimichi clan but he has read that their chief Choji Akimichi used a secret technique which killed a elite level villain in one hit. His daughter probably might be a threat as well. He doesn't know very much about her other than she accompanied the seventh Hokage on a high risk mission and came back without a scratch.