Their Own Path

Hanabi and Darui take the stage causing all of the Chunins mouths to drop in surprise at the unexpected match-up which closes off the Tournament in the Cloud Village.

- This match will show why the Leaf shinobi are superior to the Kumogakure ninja, I Hanabi Hyuuga represent Konoha as the 2nd head of the village!

ChoCho blinks in admiration and her Amber eyes glance at Wasabi and Namida who are smiling pridefully.

- Ms. Hyuuga has got this hehe

ChoCho's eyebrows furrow at the two girls which causes Sarada to giggle causing the Green-eyed Suna prince to open his eyes in the direction of the girls.

- Don't you dare underestimate my uncle he is badass!

- Hn which side are you even on?

ChoCho gulps and frowns in surprise as Shinki's response catches her off-guard.

- I.. I don't know I like ms. Hanabi but this is my origin ack what a dilemma!

Shikadai observes the two Jonin who take their fighting stances and Inojin draws in his scroll a depiction of how the fight is going step by step.

- You ready to bet your money on Hanabi Inojin?

- Nah Shikadai I'm putting my money on the Raikage

Inojin's prideful remark causes the Leaf shinobi to shoot daggers in his back with their piercing glares.

- You traitor!

- Hey quit it the match is starting!

Inojin shouts while dodging various pieces of trash that is being thrown at him by the crowd.

Hanabi's eyes lock onto Darui with their familiar activated Byuakugan veined appearance.

Darui takes his sword off his back and he dashes forwards towards Hanabi in a flash of lightning, the White-haired Kage strikes the female cutting her White hair ribbon instead of her hair by a few inches.

Hanabi's Lavender eyes become darker in hue sending a chill up the usually calm and composed Kage's spine.

- Upset that I almost gave ya a haircut?

Hanabi glides through the wind at the speed of sound and with the appearance of a few leaves, she delivers a downward kick onto Darui's chest sending the Kage's back slamming into the ground.

The crowd gasps in surprise as they see a small trickle of blood escape Darui's lips and in a quick slash, he cuts Hanabi's arm as she blocks her stomach from the sudden attack.

- That's what happens when a dunderhead underestimates a Byuakugan user's prowess, how pitiful for a Kage

Shinki spectates in a flat tone causing a vein to pop out on ChoCho's forehead.

- Whatcha said about my uncle?!

- I just said the Byuakugan user will have victory their Taijutsu is on a different level, vs a Kumogakure Kage in a Taijutsu based match

Hanabi darts towards Darui striking the Kage in the wrist forcing his blade out of his grasp and with a quick swish the blade is sent through the Kage's right arm by a graceful kick to the Katana's handle.

Hanabi lands on her left arm and with a swirl, she delivers an intense barrage of gentle fist-styled kicks to all of Darui's chakra points as he is staggered by the blade in his arm.

The Heiress lands onto her feet only to reveal Ten chakra coated fingers which are in a gentle fisted styled needle pattern. 

Darui's Dark eyes widen as cold sweat coats his forehead and Hanabi wears a smirk as she forcibly shuts all of his chakra points in a gentle fist jab to his Chakra network system.