A/N Urgent!- Thanks for the 10+k Views!

Hey guys! long time no see haha... I haven't updated in almost a month?!

Here's some explanations as I believe its only fair to explain why I'm taking so long with the next chapter:

1. I was a taken author now I'm a single author haha.. Longstory short I was in a 5 year highly toxic relationship that started out being Vanilla. The next chapter is 30% complete, the arguments, fights and emotional baggage distracted me from completing it in time for the second update in the same week.

I wanted to finish this chapter so badly then everything spiraled out of control lol...guys can be trash guys not all are angels like Shinki and Mitsuki. Im so greatful for the 10+k views I've received!

Its thanks to you guys and I appreciate it greatly and honestly I never expected this book to pass 2k views at least. You guys have been nothing but funny, crazy, kind and sweet to me and that's why as your author I decided to do the note.

Note: If you are ever in a bad relationship like I was be quick to end it, do not think it will get better it will only get worse. It was not really physical until the end of the relationship but words do cut deeper than a hit.

Believe me it always starts with a simple arguement then the name calling, then the stalking, then the accusations, then your freedom is taken away and you are controlled by the person who should love you.

Leave the moment name calling begins. thats usually the first thing that happens and never exchange your facebook,instagram or any other social media profile passwords!

It may seem like it'll built trust but even if there is no dirt on you and a few guys show interest in you the guy can use that to slander and verbally abuse you mine did this ALL the time. I actually stopped using social media for 3 years now and I have no male friends lol.

No matter how much you love a person, love yourself more and respect yourself otherwise they wont and you will become their doormat.

2. I am beginning to start arcs in my book which will lead up to something BIG. No spoilers but it will be worth the wait.

3. My school life has been hectic, I have MAJOR exams next month and I'm currently studying. Hence I am not sure when I will be able to update as I wish not to do that next month so if I am able to do it, it will be done this month.

4. The book is not coming to an end right now so you can rest easy. Nor have I ran out of ideas. I have a ton of those no worries lol.. It's just time management and unwinding that break up took place a week ago so its still pretty fresh.

Thank you for your time and have a great day/night!

~~ Sticky French Fries ~~