Happy Birthday ChoCho! Part: 1

(A/N: I know its late for the queen's cake day, but I had to finish that park chapter in its parts before starting this. I hope you guys all understand!, once I'm finished with the chapters and they revert back to the "New School Year" chapter I'll post it at the top of that chapter ^^)

ChoCho's POV

I enjoy being held by Shinki. I feel so happy my heart feels as if it could burst at any moment!, I'm sure of it now! I think he likes me!. Maybe I should confess to him one day?.. I hope I'm not too late, I know a lot of girls like him.

If he wanted to he could have a harem of girls who'd service him as the next KazeKage and even as now not being the KazeKage yet a lot of girls probably would give him their first kisses and virginity in a heart beat!

I mean look at him!, he's so good looking and handsome!, any girl who doesn't like him is either crazy or doesn't understand his unique personality!.

 I like that about him too, he's a man but he isn't a pig like some guys..he's so polite and he always treats me with high respect unlike a certain artist on my team...

 Girls that are probably stronger and pretty too.. Idk if he finds me pretty.. I mean my skin's different than most, I'm short, clumsy, I'm kinda weird and I talk in my chip language very often... I hope he doesn't find it stupid..

- You okay, ChoCho?

Shinki says to me, I can hear the genuine concern in his voice. Heat makes its way to my cheeks as I look up into his face which is a couple inches away from mine in his hold.

 I make eye contact with him. The colour of his eyes look different in the direct sun set, it's a darker shade of green and it has tints of grey in it. His eyelashes are so long, thick and plentiful. 

They look like jet black feathers almost. He has that dreamy facial expression on, where he isn't smiling but he's not frowning. 

- A.. Ah! y..yes I'm alright Shinki! uh.. thanks for asking!

His beautiful light pink lips curve into a small cute smile and I cant help but to feel my heart pound in my chest.

LUB-DUP LUB-DUP LUB-DUB 

The rhythm quickens even more as he touches my cheek and gently wiping some crumbs off it. He then licks them off his fingers. 

The simple yet sexy action makes my face become red in embarrassment.

Starting to feel light headed I fall out of his arms but he grabs me by my shoulders to stop me from falling off the boulder. 

He pulls me back into his arms and rests me against his chest again. He hugs my waist to keep that from happening again.

- You should be more careful

 He says calmly whilst sighing. His eyes and mine are locked in a intense stare. Hearing the rapid beating of his heart against my ear as well. It seems he was worried about me...

- H.. Hehe! I'm sorry! that was just so unexpected!

I try to slip out of his arms and to sit on my own but he pulls me back into his arms and he hugs me from behind even tighter than before with his arms fastened around my waist. 

The strong musky and sweet smelling cologne he has on tickles my nose, it radiates off him and I can smell it without facing him.

He lifts me up over where his lap's suppose to be whilst his still sitting, but he spreads his legs before placing me in front of him directly onto the boulder.