Panic: Eat Or Be Eaten!

The Genin from the five great nations all gather at the center of Konohagakure at 6AM and they are lead towards a large forest in the rural parts of the modern village.

During the walk towards the forest ChoCho spots Shinki who is walking proudly with his shoulders swaying from left to right.

 He is moving his long legs in his regal stride along side a confident Yodo and serious Araya who has his mask strapped on the side of his head.

The Akimichi wants to call out to Shinki and his team but they are too far away and she doesn't want to leave Shikadai and Inojin alone.

- What's wrong chubbs?

- I want to talk to Shinki but he is too far away!

- Really chubbs? that's so shallow!

- What did you say whitey?!

Shikadai sighs and he pulls a face whilst staring at Inojin and ChoCho who are exchanging negative and positive charges of electricity between each other.

- Chill you guys we need to be ready for this!

- Okay I have plenty of potato chips anyways!

- Whatever!

ChoCho and Inojin glare at each other whilst pouting and they cross their arms while looking at opposite directions.  

Inojin puffs his cheeks out whilst glancing at Wasabi who is walking confidently with Sumire and a noticeably different Namida who is walking proudly with her hips swaying from left to right whilst her long brown hair is flowing down her waist.

- We've got this right Namida?!

Wasabi yells towards the pale skinned and short girl who's normally cute looking face has seriousness plastered across it and her brown eyebrows are knitted.

 whilst she places her fist into her open palm.

- Yes Wasabi we've got this

Sumire glances at the two girls who are walking in front of her and she lags behind them with a saddened expression.

ChoCho wears a sympathetic expression towards the purple haired girl and Sumire sends a crooked smirk towards the orange haired girl.

Sarada notices the unsettling look that Sumire is sending ChoCho and the Uchiha's sharingan activates in both of her large Onyx eyes.

Sumire feels eyes piercing through her back and her Purple orbs meet in a gaze with a pair of glowing Red eyes.

The Purple haired girl flips her hair and she gazes at Sarada with an unsettling stare.

The Uchiha doesn't blink nor does her blank expression change.

Sumire feels a dangerously sinister vibe coming from the pale skinned girl who is walking along side a laughing Boruto and Mitsuki at a distance away from her.