Illness and Cure

ChoCho and Sarada are walking together in the streets of Konoha together

ChoCho has decided that it is time to go shopping to cheer up Sarada and to get some cute outfits for herself too!.

It is the perfect deal it's a win, win situation for both girls.

- Hey Sarada are you okay now?

- I'm fine ChoCho,but if that jerk messes with me again I will destroy him!

- Shannaro!!!

The Uchiha says with her hand clutched into a fist.

- I don't know what was the deal with him, Shinki isn't so mean around me!

- Well I don't care, I don't know what you like about a guy like him anyway ChoCho!

The Akimichi thinks whilst they are running in the streets together towards the famous shopping mall that she went to with Shinki.

- He is a down to earth and kind guy when you get to know him really but he can be cold!

- No offense ChoCho but such a arrogant and cold guy is not what you call down to earth!

- I understand Sarada I guess you can't see it now but maybe you will one day!

- Hm? You make it sound as if you plan to have him as your boyfriend or something ChoCho!

- Kyaah!

ChoCho is blushing and she shuts her eyes in embarassment.

- Bulls eye, honestly I don't see it possible that a jerk like him can be kind or understanding!

- I'll support you but I don't like him very much

The Akimichi just sigh and smiles at her best friend.

- Thank you Sarada!

Sarada giggles as they near the fancy and high priced mall that is the center for attraction in the Konoha village.

- Haha no problem ChoCho!

Sarada says being happy for her best friend even though she doesn't like the guy of her interest.

- Now that I think about it the way how he hugged you was really romantic ChoCho!

- It was like you are a treasure to him or someone very important it was really cute!

ChoCho giggles with her hand on her mouth. She remembers everything that happened between her and Shinki since last week.

It's now Friday but it still feels as if it was just yesterday that everything happened when in fact the dodgeball game was last week Tuesday.

ChoCho is very impressed by his natural skills Shinki is stronger than she expected. She knows that he has other things up his sleeves but he won't reveal them.