Live or Die- Risk it all to Win it All

Sarada glances at Yurui in disgust, the proud Blonde returning a calmer and cheeky expression across from his opponent.

- Show me the power of the Uchiha

- Heh, be careful what you ask for

- Sarada Uchiha vs Yurui begin!

Hanabi speaks and flickers away from the arena leaving the wide area clear for the two Shinobi.

Yurui creates a barrage of floating catalyzed bubbles varying in different colours around the large arena.

Sarada throws two shuriken around the area which both circle around the wide arena popping every bubble in seconds causing the crowd to roar.

Sasuke glances from the Kage stand along side Naruto with a proud smirk on his face.

- Reminds you of someone eh Sasuke?!

- Hn

Is all the Uchiha says as he watches Sarada running in the opposite direction of Yurui who is chasing her with a cocky expression on his face.

- Fancy shuriken technique but now you're running from me haha!

- Heh

Is all that is head from Sarada and the pale skinned girl runs up one of the walls in the arena, adapting a crouching stance.

Yurui follows Sarada who's holding her wrist in pain and the Blonde smirks while swinging his long sword towards Sarada's head.

The crowd stands up while shouting and Boruto stares at the fight in confusion while Shikadai is observing everything in a strategic way.

Yurui's blade is severed in half by a large scale Chidori attack and he is impaled in the chest by Sarda's right fist.

- B... But you...how...

Sarada kicks Yurui off her hand and she back flips off the wall only to land on top of a falling Yurui with her two fists coated in Green Chakra.

The Kumogakure Chunin is beaten to a bloody pulp until both Hanabi and Anko restrain Sarada.

- The match is over Sarada Uchiha wins!

Boruto smiles along side the other Konoha shinobi proudly while Naurto is staring at Sarada with slight concern.

- She is set on becoming Hokage, Naurto

- Yes but...Sasuke that look..

- Itachi?

- Uh huh

- Yup she is pretty easy to teach like my brother was and she has that cold streak to her

- That group..

- We will eradicate them

The Kages also take note of Sarada's strength, carefully examining the crater in the ground which is covered in blood stains from Yurui's battered body.

Medics remove the body off the arena quickly in preparation for the next match. The 1 hour break allows the shinobi to all meet up inside of the lounge area.

- That was awesome Sarada!

ChoCho yells happily rushing over to the smiling Uchiha who looks wary.

- You really handed it to him, didnt know you had that in you

Shikadai says while nonchalantly walking across the lounge to hi five Sarada with his free hand.

Sarada returns the hi five reluctantly wearing an uncomfortable smile and Green eyes stare at her from across the room.