The Heart and Clarity

Shinki walks towards the two Leaf shinobi and his foot steps are silent

Mitsuki pulls away from ChoCho's cheek and he holds her by her waist to keep her from fainting.

Shinki stands less than two inches away from Mitsuki and he is staring at him without speaking.

- Cat has got your tongue scorpion?

-...

ChoCho snaps out of her daze and she stares at Shinki in concern.

Shinki's Green eyes are fixed on Mitsuki's Yellow orbs.

- You have 3 seconds before I destroy you

- Oh so aggressive!

Mitsuki replies mockingly and he is wearing a blank expression.

- Hn

Shinki raises his fist and he swings at Mitsuki but ChoCho catches his fist in both of her hands within seconds.

- Don't fight you idiots!

The force of Shinki's hit sends ChoCho backwards and Mitsuki goes behind her taking the force acting upon her which flings him backwards against a wall.

Mitsuki stares at Shinki and ChoCho is shocked at his raw strength.

The Akimichi stares at her two hands that hurt from absorbing such a deadly attack.

- Ouch...just how strong is he?!

Shinki walks towards the orange haired girl and she stands guard.

- Chill Shinki!

The dark haired boy doesn't speak nor does he move a muscle.

Shinki stares at the slight redness in ChoCho's palms that show the force of his hit.

He takes ChoCho's hand and holding it Shinki stares into ChoCho's golden orbs.

- I apologise for causing you harm

ChoCho's eyes widen and she flails her arms around.

- I..it's okay really! Just don't fight!

- No it isn't and never put yourself in the way of an attack especially from me again