Decision

Shinki dashes towards Mitsuki at a fast speed with the ball tightly gripped in his two large hands.

The blue haired shinobi smiles and he dashes towards Shinki.

Shinki swings his arm backwards and he hurls the ball towards Mitsuki.

Mitsuki spins side ways in the air above the ball.

The ball bounces against the fencing and back into Shinki's hands.

Mitsuki lands onto his feet and Shinki throws the ball towards his ribs.

Mitsuki's eyes widen and he smiles squatting and laying flat onto the ground to dodge the flying projectile.

Shinki runs around Mitsuki and grabbing the ball he throws it at the laying shinobi.

Mitsuki rolls out of the way of the ball.

The dodgeball creates a small crack in the ground from the force Shinki placed behind it.

Mitsuki's eyes widen and he propels himself onto his feet in a standing position.

Swallowing hard the blue haired shinobi becomes serious.

A bead of sweat runs down the side of Mitsuki's face and he watches Shinki carefully.

That ball was aimed at my head... Such force...I should wrap things up quickly he is dangerous

Mitsuki is about to pick up the ball.

Shinki grabs it and he runs around Mitsuki in a tight circle quickly.

Shinki throws the ball towards Mitsuki's chest.

Mitsuki leans to the side dodging the ball quickly by a inch.

Shinki leaps backwards away from Mitsuki and grabbing the ball.

Green eyes and Yellow eyes are locked in a intense stare off.

- What are you fighting for Mitsuki?!

- .....

Mitsuki does not respond he just observes Shinki for any blind spots on the dark haired boy.

Shinki smiles whilst staring at Mitsuki.

- You aren't running away again?

Mitsuki laughs and he shakes his head.

- I won't be running away, this time is different

Mitsuki's eyes shows determination and this startles Shinki

- Oh? I wonder why you have such resolve now instead of during our match?