Believe It

Two Days Before The Chunin Exams

ChoCho proudly walks with her long orange hair in a high bun and she is wearing her White kimono, knee length black ninja boots and fishnet stockings along with a yellow sash wrapped around her small waist.

The young Akimichi's wrists and ankles are bandaged tightly as she heads towards the courtyard within the large Akimichi compound.

She is greeted by a smiling Karui and Darui who is leaning against a large oak tree tiredly.

- U.. Uncle Darui?!

- How are you ChoCho?

ChoCho giggles and she squeals whilst running towards the Fifth Raikage who has his arms open.

The orange haired Akimichi hugs Darui who bends to be on her height level and he pats ChoCho's head tiredly whilst glancing at a giggling Karui.

- You didn't tell me that uncle Darui would be here mom!

- That's the point of the word "surprise" hunny hehe!

ChoCho stares up at the tall, shaggy white haired, black eyed, handsome and dark skinned man who has tattoos on his muscular arms.

Her Golden orbs sparkle in admiration and Karui flicks ChoCho's forehead to bring her back to reality where she sees Karui in her ninja wear with her long burgundy tresses flowing down her hips.

- You look cool too mama!

- Of course I do, lets get started!

- Right!

Darui sits on a bench whilst Choji offers him multiple snacks and sandwiches that Karui made.

The Raikage accepts Choji's snacks and he eats a few sandwiches whilst listening to Choji talk about snacks and various ninja topics.

Karui throws ChoCho a katana and the girl catches it whilst staring at the Silver handled weapon that has a smooth and sharp blade which extends to 18 inches.

- Woah this is so cool!

- It's a gift from Killer B you should treasure it!

- I will!

- I also have a gift for you but you will try that katana out first as a shinobi should always have one ready

- Right!

ChoCho wears a determined facial expression and Karui smiles in approval.

That prince...seems to be a source of motivation for ChoCho as she rarely is so focused she is changing and I like it!

- Come at me ChoCho!

- Okay you asked for it mom!

- Pfft

Karui stands guard as ChoCho dashes towards her whilst holding the katana in both of her hands.

- Grip the handle properly as it will leave you open!

- Okay!

ChoCho tightens her hold on the katana and she swings at Karui who barely dodges the attack.

Within a second Karui kicks the katana out of ChoCho's hand and a loud thud can be heard as dust covers the area.

The dust diffuses to reveal Karui holding ChoCho down by her throat against the ground and Karui's katana which is held tightly in her other hand is close to the young Akimichi's forehead.

A bead of cold sweat rolls down ChoCho's forehead and she stares into fierce Amber eyes as Karui releases her throat and the Red head leaps away from her daughter.