Party!!

Shinki and ChoCho sleep soundly in the couch together.

ChoCho has her arms wrapped around Shinki's neck behind her in a cozy position.

ChoCho has a goofy grin on her face and pink hues on her cheeks snoring quietly.

ChoCho's parents stare at the two kids.

Karui is smiling and Choji is happy too but he is nervous about Shinki holding his daughter tightly in his arms like that.

Shinki's head gravitates from the arm rest onto ChoCho's shoulder with his face nuzzled into the side of her neck comfortably.

The boy's arms fall from her shoulders and wrapping themselves around her waist and stomach pressing her back against his stomach and chest for warmth.

Choji gasps and trembles seeing Shinki doing this to his daughter his father instincts kick in.

Karui elbows Choji in his side to stop him in his over protective father mode.

- M... Mama!

- It's fine he won't do anything to our daughter

- He is a boy!

Choji says with a worried expression and fidgetting in place.

- He knows I will kill him if he hurts her anyway...

Choji sighs in relief still being worried but he trusts his wife she is always right.

Mitsuki weakly walks into the living room.

Bumping into Choji's back and falling onto the ground weakly.

Turning around Choji stares at Mitsuki who is flat on his back with his kimono falling off his shoulders exposing his well built pecs and abs.

- A... Another boy?!

- Shh! you'll wake them!

- He is ChoCho and Sarada's friend hunny!

- I told you boys would be after our daughter mama!

- Yes.... Yes our daughter is pretty popular with boys now isn't she?

Karui says with her arms crossed and Choji almost bursts a blood vessel.

- I wont let any boy put their hands on my daughter! I'll defend my sweet ChoCho!

Karui coughs and rolls her eyes even though she finds Choji to be cool when he is angry and serious.

Karui has pink hues against her pretty mocha skin.

Its been awhile since Choji has gotten worked up like this and he looks really manly to her with his angered expression.

- Uh huh.. Shinki has his arms around our daughter right now

- A.. Ah! they are sleeping I will only allow it this one time!

- Uh huh

- Besides.. ChoCho is happy.. I am happy if she is I just dont want her to get hurt mama...

- Neither do I but we need to allow her to be able to make mistakes and learn from them

- If we shelter her too much she wont know what to do when we aren't able to protect her

- Okay Karui... I understand but I will still protect her

- So will I, I just will allow her to learn lessons

- Yes mama...

Choji says calming down. He decides to handle the matter at hand which is to treat Mitsuki.