Hit on Tokyo

The group of teens head into the large white airplane

The group of teens head into the large white airplane. The girls are chatting about Mitsuki once more and ChoCho shows no interest.

They are all searched by guards.

After the searching they are scanned by metal detectors for weapons.

The machine goes off when Shinki goes under it and ChoCho giggles. Shinki is not amused one bit by the stupidity of the guards.

- We apologize for the inconvenience lord Shinki

The tall male guard says as he looks at Shinki's identification card.

The guard realizes that he is the KazeKage's son and that he needs his iron sand cloak and that it is not a weapon.

- Yeah

Is all Shinki says whilst wearing a calm expression.

ChoCho is standing aside inside of the plane with the group waiting on Shinki to join them.

The guard hands Shinki his ID and the boy walks towards the group.

- What are you smiling about?

Shinki says to ChoCho who bursts out laughing whilst pointing at Shinki.

- Nothing it's just funny that your cloak got you in trouble haha!

- Hn...

Shinki says and he walks with ChoCho and the group of excited teens into the air plane.

The atmosphere is tense among the teens after what happened between Shinki and Mitsuki.

But they are still really excited to travel to a new country especially one that is just 6 hours away from the shinobi world.

Their suitcases are packed by guards on top of the shelves that are above seats in the airplane and they are held down by strong straps.

ChoCho holds onto her bag and she realizes that they don't mind her having it since it passed the metal detector.

Shinki walks towards the middle of the airplane which looks like it has the most comfortable seats there.

He sits on a comfortable seat and ChoCho didn't notice that he left she is distracted by talking to Sarada.

- I'm going to sit with Boruto I'm sorry ChoCho please forgive me!

Sarada says whilst clasping her hands together and her eyes are closed.

ChoCho shakes her head and she smiles at Sarada warmly.

- It's alright Sarada! Make sure to make a move on that defenseless blonde hehe!

Sarada blushes and she shakes her head quickly whilst flailing her arms around.

- ChoCho quiet down won't you?! I won't be doing any of that!