The Question

Author's note: Hey guys, this is another chapter before the confession which follows right after the Naruto's rescue chapter in my book!. I had a chapter up before but I decided to change it to fit the audience that I'm aiming at!

P. S I'm so sorry for the shortness this is the shortest chapter ever for my fic!

Shinki's POV

I wake up early in the morning and I read over the chat between me and ChoCho for the last couple of weeks since I took her phone number. I smile at the cute messages she sent me and my vague replies.

I can tell she was nervous when she puts dots behind her text messages, ohhh how her breath shaking is so cute! and that fast heart beat when I barely did anything to her yet. What the?!, why am I thinking these things?!!

Getting out of bed and I slip out of my long sleeved gray T- shirt and white boxers revealing my slightly muscular arms,slightly veiny arms,my wide shoulders and broad chest, my slightly wide waist then my small hips with my thick thighs and slightly big feet I take a shower.

The process washes off my face paint and it reveals a clear and soft skin texture on my face,a small flat black beauty mark on the right side of my chin as well.

Then a long soak in my heart shaped tub that's actually a Jacuzzi as well. I fill it with warm sakura petal scented water that has the petals floating around on the surface.

I let myself be submerged under the water for a while then I slip back out and I rest my head and shoulders against the edge of the luxurious tub.

I hear my phone notifications go off and I assume that its ChoCho responding to my goodmorning text.

I grab one of my towels and drying my hand, picking up my phone with my now dry hand I ignore the other text messages from my "friends" and open her chat.

- Good morning

- Hey Shinki, can we meet up with Shikadai, Inojin, Boruto, Mitsuki,Sarada,Metal lee, Araya and Yodo?..

I reply whilst my hips rock in the water (Often by the weekend) plays on my phone. I respond to her message.

I chose a clean version of the song so if my family pass by the door they don't hear anything dirty.

- Sure, but why tho?

ChoCho responds quickly and my eyebrows raise at her reply.

- Just to hangout!, Haha!

- OK, brb

That was the last text message I sent her. Placing my phone onto a pile of towels I submerge myself in my bath tub again.

Enjoying the sensations that it gives me.

Closing my eyes thoughts of ChoCho's reactions to me doing naughty things to her floods my mind.

I sit back up in the tub and I feel a drop of blood trickle from my nostril. Wiping the red fluid from my nose my eyebrows twitch.

I sigh and begin to touch myself to alleviate my symptoms of whatever sickness Im having.

A knock on the door startles me and I hop out of the bath tub draping a towel around my waist.

Opening the door with my long dark hair covering half of my face, I'm greeted by Yodo and Araya.

Sighing I turn around leaving the door open, turning off the vibrator in the jacuzzi and letting the water go down the drain.

Taking up my clothes and placing them onto my arm.