A Diamond In The Sand

Shinki's POV

Shinki's POV

Last night was one of my worst nights that retched night kept playing on inside of my head refusing to let me sleep in peace.

12 years ago

On a stormy night in the Sunagakure village a woman gives birth to two boys. One having Emerald Green eyes and the other having Magenta-Violent orbs.

The woman is very happy to have given birth to healthy children given the impacts the Great Fourth Shinobi World War had on all villages especially the Sand village.

- Makoto they are adorable aren't they?

- Whatever you useless woman

A grimace can be seen on the tall Dark haired man's face before he walks outside of the local hospital with a cigarette in his mouth whilst his hand is clutching a lighter.

A sigh can be heard from the woman who has both of her nipples inside of her new borns mouths and a small smile can be seen on her face.

The soothing sound of rain trickling against the glassed windows puts the saddened new mother to sleep.

A few weeks later Kanami gives birth to a Blonde girl who would be named Yodo.

The following few weeks move by so fast that she watches her new borns becoming toddlers and she does most of the parenting herself whilst her husband is outside doing his crimes within the very village that his brother Gaara is watching over.

Kanami has always known of Makoto's hatred for Gaara but never fully understood it as to her the few times she sees Gaara holding a meeting for the citizens of Suna he is very charming and polite.

The exact opposite of the man who she chose to spend her life with and the one who happens to be the biological father to her children.

Kanami stares at Shinki and Araya rough housing whilst Yodo is playing with Barbie dolls in sand within their large backyard.

A smile creeps on her face whilst she is watering numerous cacti within the area which is about 10 feet away from the toddlers.

~ Five years later ~

Shinki, Araya and Yodo arrive from the academy with their entrance exam grades. Shinki is wearing a cocky expression on his chubby face whilst he holds his paper towards his mother with both of his small hands.

- Woah 100% isnt my son pretty smart?!

- Of course I am mother I am superior

Kanami pats Shinki's head whilst he is sticking his small chest out with his hands on his hips in a proud stance.

Her smile widens when Araya shyly shows her his paper which shows 95%.

- You too Araya you are very intelligent!