Moon's Path

Blue hair can be seen being blown by the cool winds within Konoha at night

Mitsuki is sitting on an Oak tree branch whilst another figure is standing on that branch next to him.

- How have you been Mitsuki?

Long Black hair is blown in the wind as paper white skin glows in the darkness of the night.

- I've been doing alright

Two sets of Yellow orbs meet in a calm gaze before drifting forward towards the fireworks that are being displayed as a celebration is being held in the Konohagakure village at night.

- Shouldn't you be with your friends Mitsuki?

Mitsuki shakes his head from side to side before wearing a sober smile.

- No Its fine like this

Orochimaru raises a Black eyebrow at his perfect son before sighing with a crooked smile on his pale face.

- What about that boy Boruto Uzumaki?

- Boruto is safe where he is father

Orochimaru chuckles darkly whilst closing his eyes and he slithers from behind the tree to sit next to Mitsuki on the large tree branch.

- How interesting this is the first time you've called me father Mitsuki

Mitsuki glances at Orochimaru with a perplexed expression as a small white snake slithers out of his Blue kimono.

- You are my father aren't you?

- Yes Mitsuki

- Do I have a moth...

- There are things in this world that I wish not to reveal Mitsuki

Mitsuki wears a confused expression and he stares up at the full Yellow moon in the sky.

- There are things that I wish to know father and if you cant tell me I will find out

Orochimaru wears an interested expression with a smile on his face whilst laughing.

- Always doing things on your own Mitsuki..you really are at that rebellious stage

- I wish to know who I am and why I feel the way I do father

Mitsuki stares at his pale hand and he clenches his opened palm into a tight fist earning a sigh from his father.

- You are my son Mitsuki

- But who am I exactly and why am I here?!

Orochimaru stares down at Mitsuki's Yellow orbs which show a fusion of emotions ranging from confusion, sadness and anger.

- And why do you have human test subjects among doing the things that you do how does that benefit you father?

- Mitsuki my actions are things that I wish not to disclose and you will be my successor