Made In Japan

Shinki, Araya and Yodo are staring at ChoCho who is now laying on the bench that Shinki was sitting on.

Looking at ChoCho closely Araya and Yodo can see a bright red hickey on ChoCho's neck.

The two look at their brother questioningly and Shinki glances away from their eyes shyly.

He did that to her too?... Maybe he isn't wasting time, but my god Shinki that looks painful..the poor girl

Yodo thinks to herself and she giggles at Shinki who's cheeks are red.

He knows that Yodo and Araya probably suspect that the nature of the bruise was done by him to ChoCho.

And for some reason that makes him feel embarrassed.

Yodo is fanning ChoCho's face with her hands and nothing happens.

- W... What should we do you guys?!

Araya asks worriedly causing both Yodo and Shinki stare at him.

- I.. I don't know! I've never seen a person faint before!

Yodo says in a concerned way for ChoCho.

- She needs smelling salts

Shinki says with a shrug of his shoulders and Yodo stares at him.

- I will go get the salts, you stay here with her because you caused this to happen to the girl!

- I dont intend on leaving her side, she is too vulnerable like this

A certain snake could attack and devour her like this, I won't allow that to happen

- I'm coming with you Yodo, she probably will be hungry when she is awake!

- You know her well, Araya

- R.. Really?!

Shinki nods his head whilst staring at ChoCho's unconscious state.

- This girl and food are best friends

- I.. I see I will bring something good then!

Araya and Yodo run into the hotel to search for food and smelling salts.

Shinki takes the painkiller Araya have him out of his pocket and he throws it at the back of his throat.

He picks up the bottle of water and drinking the liquid he washes away the bitter taste.

ChoCho's golden eyes slowly flutter open and she sees Shinki looking down at her with his hands on either side of the bench.

- K....Kyaaah!! Fire!, murder!, ra..!

Shinki covers ChoCho's mouth and the girl squirms around wildly.

- Calm down and be quiet

Shinki says in an order to the Akimichi who is drawing attention towards the two with her crazy outburst and movements.

ChoCho is still squirming around and Shinki holds her arms down to keep her from getting up and running away.

The prince glares at the few people who are staring and they yelp.

The people turn away and continue minding their business.

Shinki's eyes stare down into ChoCho's widened eyes that look startled.

- Fire...Murder and ra?...

-....

Shinki is wearing a serious expression and sighing a chuckle escapes his lips.