Announcement

Hi there chill people!, StickyFrenchFries here!, How are you guys doing?!

Firstly I appreciate all the love you guys have been showing me!

You've all been nothing but kind to me and I adore you all! Thats why I am more than happy to continue my fic!

I've been meaning to do a Authors Note for the longest time, but havent gotten the chance until now.

I'm sure you've all noticed the changing of my summary, Title and book cover.. I have been contemplating making Mitsuki a major part in my book and I decided it last night.

My friend has influenced my inclusion of Mitsuki in my story. I love Mitsuki he's my second favourite anime character!, but Shinki is number one for me. ChoCho is number 3.

I didn't just include Mitsuki to be nice,I had been thinking of including him from the start of my book but didn't because I didn't want to copy my other authors books which I'm not it's just having a ship for who loves (Mitscho).

Done by me even though my ship is (ShinCho).

Mitsuki will have a huge impact on the plot and in a way I'm giving some mitscho shippers some moments to enjoy whilst ShinCho shippers can enjoy the moments for Shinki and ChoCho! I won't be giving out spoilers but I already know what I'm going to do and why I did this.

I will promise one thing though, the inclusion of Mitsuki doesn't change or affect the ending I have planned for this book. Just sit back and relax and trust your author who can be a troll sometimes like kishimoto xD I'm less cruel though!

I'm sorry for the late update a lot has happened in my personal life one of which my laptop died. So I'm using my phone and tablet to do the chapters hehe.. Sometimes I do experience loss of inspiration. UPDATE: 28/10/2018- My laptop is back!!! so better quality chapters in shorter time can be expected!, I am so sorry for the typos that the tablet and phone may have done, I will be going through and correcting them haha!

The comments you guys leave really helps me out and motivates me to continue this awesome story.

Boruto next generations Is a awesome anime but it needs some work that's why in my book I edit the plot to my liking. Some people may say my ideas are better whilst some hate them.

I am following the Canon personalities for the characters whilst adding my touch of creativity to them.

Same with the events. Like before the momoshiki fight I was able to predict something was going to happen to Gaara. Who's also my favorite character from naruto.

I was right down to the type of injury he got the father and son chapter I did it a day before that fight came out and added the necessary information.

So yes my mind is on par with the creators xD, no wonder some of the events don't surprise me.

I appreciate all of your views, comments, votes and interactions with me! You've all been so kind to me, I appreciate it! and I love you guys! ^^

Anyways I have big plans for this book and I hope you guys will adjust to the new inclusion of Mitsuki and enjoy the story that is yet to be unraveled.

UPDATE: The parts to chapters that I do sometimes I don't count them as individual whole chapters. Hence do not worry about the story's chapters length to come it doesn't shorten my story.

I decided to do start my book with a glance into the future - The sand siblings and The New School Year chapters in this book are where Shinki confessed to ChoCho and things progress.

Then to show the chapters leading up to that big moment.

All other chapters I'm doing are moments leading up to that confession.

When I'm resuming the present I'll have a note at the top of the chapter indicating that from that point on this is present.

If you have any questions feel free to comment and I'll try to respond quickly.

~~StickyFrenchFries was here~~