Happy Birthday ChoCho! Part: 3

Shinki's POV

She laughs like nothing happened just now..when she knows full well that she scared me.

It's as if she can smell fear because I wasn't shaking nor showing any signs of fear besides answering her quickly.

She pats me on my shoulder in a friendly manner. She pats ChoCho's head at the same time.

- Alright come on in!

- Make yourself at home!

A smile appears on my lips she already makes me feel quiet comfortable.

I walk further into their home with ChoCho by my side.

I see her father helping his wife washing the dishes.

- Welcome home ChoCho!

ChoCho smiles at her dad and she walks over to him hugging him warmly.

He hugs her too whilst laughing.

He pulls away from her and looks at her puffy and slightly red eyes.

His facial expression becomes sad.

- Were you crying ChoCho?

- No papa!

- Dirt flew into my eyes!

He stares at her for awhile before patting her head gently.

She blushes and closes her eyes in peace just like she did when I did that exact action to her in the same manner as her father earlier today.

His black eyes meet mine, I'm startled by how quickly they move.

- Oh you're Shinki right?!

I smile at how warm her father is in his greetings.

- Yes sir its a honor to meet you

I say whilst bowing with my arms at my sides and bending from the waist down in front of him like I did in front of his wife.

I slowly raise my head whilst he flails his arms around in a panicked manner.

- Y.. You don't have to bow to me! Shinki!

- W... We're all friends here aren't we?!

My eyebrows raise in surprise, I cant help but to chuckle at his funny behavior.

Father's pretty adorable and funny especially when I tease him about his eyebrows but he's dangerous..

I can see who ChoCho gets majority of her personality from, he's such a kind and nice man..

I was expecting a strict, cold hearted and dangerous man but he's the exact opposite!

- Thank you sir I guess we are Haha!

I say with a pleased smile stretched across my face.

I'm growing to like him already!.

This man.. it's like he's the male version of ChoCho!

He smiles widely in a humble manner.

- Any friend of my daughter is a friend of mine and my wife! right mama?

ChoCho's mom makes a funny expression whilst sighing.

- Yes Darling

- Anyways I will show you to your room in a moment Shinki

- Thanks mrs. Akimichi..

I say whilst watching her walk out of the room. She carries herself like a really confident lady, I'd love to see ChoCho behave like that.