Despair v Enlightenment

A few weeks later...

All the Konoha Jonin are launched on a joint mission by their higher-ups to find out information on the Kara which was approved by Naruto, Nervousness and excitement fill the teenagers as they leave the village in search of the unknown

- Hey Sarada you better not outshine me as the Heroin today!

Sarada giggles and Mitsuki smiles as they hop from Tree to Tree heading towards the land of Rain by foot. Namida, Wasabi and Tsubaki follow Team 7 from behind.

- Today is gonna be a good day haha!

Namida says gleefully as she holds her Araya phone case to her chest her hair flows loosely in the wind behind her, which earns her teasing stares from her teammates.

- You really got the hots for that masked dude don't you Namida? what kinda freaky stuff are you into

Tsubaki says bluntly causing Namida to go pale and Wasabi laughs as she agrees with the Samurai the first time. ChoCho eats her favourite Sweet Chili Salmon potato chips which remind her of Shinki.

Sarada practices her Shuriken throwing mid-air aiming at Trees ahead of them, Boruto is practising his awakening of the Jogan at will as well. Mitsuki bites his thumb summoning a large Silver King Combra snake which he mounts.

- Woah what a pretty snake!

The girls in the group of Konoha 11 exclaim and the guys glance at the glowing Serpent's intricate patterned scales which gleam in the scorching Sun.

Mitsuki is in deep thought as he is thinking about loving Yodo based on returning her feelings but still loving ChoCho based on the memories they share.

That Shinki...if only he didn't win...would I even make her happy?

Boruto shouts and everyone looks at him as his Jogan is in full effect and his Kama is activated suddenly.

- An enemy is nearby and he is extremely strong let's get back up guys!!

Boruto is overcome with a burst of cold sweat as he feels a sudden rush of evil intent he stops himself from leaping in front of the others. He gives a hand signal to stop. The Jonin pause at a distance behind Boruto as he is staring down at a crater that was freshly made.

- Someone was here

ChoCho drops her chip as she hears footsteps behind them and she blocks an incoming hit from a missing Sunagakure soldier. Amber eyes notice the slash in his headband and she frowns as she is forced to drop her chips.

- How dare you to ruin my meal!

ChoCho unsheathes her Katana only for Sarada to hit the missing-nin through the stomach with Chidori.

The Akimichi is temporarily frightened as she looks behind the missing nin's head to see a pair of scarlet Red eyes and pale skin which is splashed with the man's blood, ChoCho is unnerved by Sarada's callousness despite seeing it numerous times before.