A Day In The Park: Part 2

No One's POV

Shinki and Kankuro wait patiently for the waitress to return with their much anticipated meals. The pretty blue haired waitress returns and she places Shinki's meal which is on a fancy tray in front of him, he doesn't open his eyes. 

She then puts Kankuro's meal that's also on a fancy tray down and he smiles at her happily whilst thanking her. The woman blushes as Kankuro touches her hand, he slips a large tip into her hand. She bows at him and heads to another table. His number was also written on a small piece of paper that is folded with the money.

Shinki opens his eyes and sighs after she leaves. He uses his chopsticks to eat the meat out of the stew first. He chews each piece for a while then swallows happily enjoying the nice flavor. Kankuro uses his chopsticks to start eating his stew as well.

- Why were you so rude to that hot waitress, Shinki?

He stares at Kankuro with a slightly disgusted facial expression.

- If I made eye contact with her or any of those girls they'd think I like them. So I avoid doing so

Kankuro smiles and nods whilst understanding the boy far more than he thinks he does.

- I suppose puppeteers are very popular with women huh, Shinki?

Shinki eats the rice with gravy on it quickly then he drinks water. He starts eating his gizzards slowly to savor the taste.

- I guess, but big boobs and wide hips dont faze me. I'm straight but not a horny dog uncle

Kankuro tries to hold his laugh back but failing to do so, he lets out a really loud laugh. Everyone in the restaurant looks at him and falls silent, he covers his mouth and turns back towards Shinki.

- You are really something else, you know that Shinki?!

The boy nods his head whilst smiling. He finishes his gizzards and drinks a can of fruit drink he bought on the way to the restaurant. He stops after taking his fill which was half and he offers the rest to Kankuro who is shocked but gladly accepts the drink. 

Kankuro finishes his meal and soup shortly after Shinki. He then drinks the nice tasting beverage admiring Shinki's nice taste in flavors. The drink is finished before he can realize it. Twenty minutes more has passed out of his time. 

He has forty minutes to arrive at the park. Shinki rises from his seat and he leaves money to pay for half of the bill. Kankuro chuckles at his mature and responsible nephew in amazement.

- I'll see you later uncle, thanks for today. If I need to talk again I'll come to you

Kankuro nods and smiles.

- Have fun, and loosen up Shinki!. It could make her like you even more

Shinki blushes and nods before leaving the restaurant and walking at his normal fast pace to the train station.

Kankuro makes his way over to that same blue haired waitress and he flirts with her and she tries to play hard to get, but they eventually end up making out in the bathroom stall inside the restaurant and he gets her number.

Shinki hops onto a train and he purposely sits in a vacant seat towards the front and places his iron sand beside him so no girl can sit there. There are plenty of girls on the train that stare at him and whisper to their friends whilst giggling.

 He knows they're talking about him. He likes to avoid drama as much as possible and besides they aren't ChoCho so he doesn't want them to think he's interested in their conceited asses.