Full Fledged Chunin!

ChoCho is sound asleep against the bench whilst Shinki is laying in her lap inside of the lobby as the room becomes cold by the three air conditioning vents inside of it.

Yodo and Araya swing the doors open and they stare at ChoCho and Shinki who are unconscious.

- Araya did you know that Shinki was this strong...?!

- Shinki is like father Yodo but his anger is frightening.. Father said his was awful in the past when he was a different person too

Yodo stares at Shinki worriedly and she sighs whilst standing next to Araya.

Yodo glances up to see her name appearing on the screen.

- I will be be back Araya

- Do your best Yodo

Yodo walks towards the arena and she stands in front of her five foot and five inched highly composed opponent.

Who is reading the latest version of make out paradise as Yodo listens to loud hip hop music in her ears.

- Yodo vs Hoki Taketori Begin!

The Konoha Genin along with the Genin of the other villages stare at Hoki as they havent seen him fight nor do they know of his chakra nature types.

Hoki places the orange coloured book into his vest whilst staring at Yodo who isn't moving.

Shinki's Green eyes shoot open and his eyes fall on a sleeping ChoCho.

The prince's eyes switch to Araya who is watching Yodo stand in front of Hoki whilst planning her strategy.

Shinki rises off ChoCho's lap and her eyes open to see him sitting up whilst rubbing his aching head from the hit he received from Metal Lee.

- You're awake Shinki!

Both ChoCho and Araya say in unison whilst staring at the calm Suna prince.

Shinki stares at the screen with his full attention glued to it as he knows that Yodo trained with Gaara but he doesn't know her true potential.

His Green eyes narrow slightly at Hoki who is standing in front of Yodo whilst observing the confident blonde before sighing.

- Being silent doesn't make you look cool

Yodo scoffs at Hoki who is staring down at her whilst wearing a calm expression.

- I am not like your brother but I will not lose to you " Suna's great hope"

Hoki speaks lowly towards Yodo with seriousness in his voice as frigid air seeps through his mask and the entire arena becomes foggy as a violent blizzard is caused inside by his presence.