A New School Year

The young orange haired Akimichi kisses her mother and father on their cheeks before leaving her fairly good standard home and heading to the academy for her classes. She walks through the gates and into the school compound where shes greeted by a relaxed Mitsuki who's resting against the door at the entrance, blocking her way to enter the building.

- Mr. Know it all, please excuse me

Mitsuki smiles at the much shorter girl which promptly angers her.

- I dont think I can do that, I have business with you

ChoCho raises an eyebrow whilst waiting on his explanation.

- We are partners for the rest of this school year it was announced on the intercom a few minutes before you arrived

- So I'm your study budy, you got lucky this year ms. Akimichi

Cho Cho's facial expression changes into a more angry facial expression as she begins to lose her temper.

- I dont believe you, your lying!

Mitsuki smiles at her again with his eyes closed in a innocent yet charming way.

- I have no reason to lie, I had no choice in this

- I should be the one to be angry to be stuck with a chip eater

 Mitsuki says with sarcasm.

- Well, Whatever please move away from the door!

 Mitsuki smiles whilst laughing he decides to move away from the door to let her pass him before he grabs her arm and pins her against the door. 

ChoCho's face flushes a bright shade of pink as her eyes gloss over.

- What are you doing?!, let me go!

 Mitsuki looks at her with a calm expression whilst sighing.

- Your interesting ChoCho

The short girl's cheeks flush a even brighter shade of pink and she frowns whilst looking up into his eyes.

- I dont share your feelings!

 Mitsuki has a perplexed expression before he smirks.

- I like you very much ChoCho 

She squeals and squirms in his tight hold.

- I dont like you!, and I have a boyfriend!

Mitsuki's smile drops he stares at her blankly.

- You have a boyfriend?, of all people the poor guy could get. Why you?

 ChoCho gets angry and she breaks free of his hold before slapping him roughly across the face she then slaps him again on the other cheek. Tears brim her eyelids.

- How dare you!, I hate you!!

- Stay away from me you snake freak!!

Mitsuki has a shocked expression as he stands there without moving whilst Cho Cho runs into the building and through the halls rapidly. 

She enters the girls bathroom and she cries her eyes out. Sarada enters the bathroom to see her washing her face with some facial cleanser which she took out of her bag and drying her pretty face with a soft small rag. 

She then combs and styles her hair over again then applies mild make up which consists of face powder and lip gloss.

- You okay, Cho Cho?

Cho Cho starts to cry again as she remembers the way Mitsuki looked at her whilst insulting her. She falls to the ground whilst crying and trembling.