Happy Birthday ChoCho! Part: 2

ChoCho's POV

Shinki leads me out of the park, I wave to Sarada and she just squeals in happiness for me then slaps Boruto in the back of his head whilst yelling something about not being mature to him. Shinki looks down at me through the corners of his eyes and I avoid his eyes.

I just cant look at him right now..everything that happened between us is still fresh in my mind, it feels as if it was a dream but him being here with me right now is a confirmation that its real.

I hear him sigh and he curls his pinky into my hand, I make sure to hold onto it properly so that we aren't separated. We walk out of the park now entirely, we head onto the streets and multiple buildings with colourful glowing signs and crowds of people are in front of us.

Shinki stops abruptly and he looks down at me.

- Where's the best mall around here?..

I look up at him whilst thinking.

- About ten minutes away from here, we walk straight for six minutes then make two left turns. A giant white and silver mall will greet us, it has a huge fountain at the front..

Shinki smiles at me and nods his head.

We start walking through the crowds of people and in the direction to the mall, a few people stare at us, some women are blushing at Shinki maybe they think he's a man because he's taller than a lot of grown men right now, plus he carries himself like a man I guess his attractiveness too. But he looks pretty young so I don't get it..

Men stare at me too whilst blushing. On our way there a drunk man bumps into Shinki's chest.

Shinki side steps him and walks away but the drunk man throws his vodka bottle at him, Shinki turns around at the last mintue and catches it.

He then crushes the thick glass bottle in his hand being careful not to cut himself he drops it into a bin whilst having a calm yet deadly facial expression.

The man yelps and runs away. Shinki turns around and pulls me closer to his side with his pinky finger. We walk side by side now instead of me a little behind him.

Even more people stare at the both of us whilst blushing and some frown. Loud modern music plays in the streets from the buildings.

They probably think we're a couple, the judgmental adults don't like it whilst the blushing adults, teens and kids may be thinking that we're cute together as Sarada said.

We make the two left turns and whilst walking towards the mall Shinki starts to mock my way of walking, swaying his hips from left to right in a girly manner.

He also has a goofy smile on his face. I stare at him in confusion.

- W... What are you doing?!

Shinki uses a girly soft voice to answer me.

- W... What are you doing?!

He says whilst flipping his imaginary long hair like I flip my hair.

- Ugh! you're awful Shinki!

I say to him in frustration. He giggles in a girly manner to mock my chuckles.

- Ugh! you're awful Shinki!

He says the same way as me with a girly gay like voice. I push him with my arms against his shoulders. He fakes falling but he stands up and dabs. He laughs happily.

- I'm just messing with you! see you know you wanna laugh ChoCho!

Shinki says in his normal deep voice once more. I laugh happily whilst punching him in the shoulder. He acts as if it hurts when it doesn't.