Meeting (1)

Edited as of 9/1/21

She was racing down to Potions class, knowing she was already going to be late. She doesn't know why but this year her grades have been dropping in Potions. It's her favorite class yet she is starting to fail.

As she was running she ran into someone and fell backward. She looked up to an extremely upset man but his face softened a bit when he noticed her.

"O-oh I am so sorry Sir," she frantically picked up her books. The tall blond man looked down at the flustered Gryffindor in front of him. "It's... alright Ms...." he paused and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my name is Lily Fairwell," she shook her hand out for him to shake. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles his eyes never leaving hers, she started to blush.

"Ahh, Ms. Fairwell I work with your father at the Ministry, my name is Lucius Malfoy," he smirked at the flustered girl in front of him. "Well it's nice to meet you, Mr. Malfoy," she said shyly.

"Oh, Merlin's! I hate to be rude but I'm running late to Potions," she exclaimed before running off. She ran down the hall and made it to the door of the Potions classroom. She tried to open it quietly but failed.

Everyone in the class turned their heads to the door.

Fuck she thought.

Snape stood from his seat and took long strides till he was right in front of her. He glared into her hazel eyes. She had always had a crush on her Professor but she never told anyone, they would think she went bonkers.

Her face turned red under his intimidating gaze. "Ms. Fairwell is there a reason you were 15 minutes late for class," he sneered. She held her head down in embarrassment.

"N-No sir I'm sorry, I lost track of time in the Library," she whispered. He grabbed her jaw roughly and made her look at him. Her face turned bright pink as her mind began to fill with dirty thoughts.

He let go of her jaw and back up. "40 points will be taken from Gryffindor and see me after class," he started to write something down on a piece of Parchment.

She took her seat and let her head rest on the table. She finally started her work, not being able to finish before the bell rang. She sat at her desk as she watched everyone else leaving the classroom.

She became very anxious as the last person left, with a flick of his wand the door slammed shut. She quickly stood from her desk and stood in front of her very frustrated Professor.

He glared down at the small Gryffindor in front of him. He hated Gryffindors with all his heart but this one was different. He didn't know what about her was different, she made him feel some kind of way.

He stood from his desk and walked in front of Lily. He was so close all she could smell was his overpowering smell. She looked into his dark mysterious eyes, almost losing herself in them.

"So Ms. Fairwell, how should I punish you?" He pondered on his own words.

You could punish me by fucking me senseless. She thought.

She grinned at her thought then she looked back up at her Professor. He was staring at her with one eyebrow raised and his signature smirk plastered on his face.

Her grin immediately faded.

Shit did I say that out loud? I'm so done for.

He walked forward and grabbed the collar of her shirt, lifting her off the ground just a few centimeters. "You need to focus little girl, I'm sick of you always messing up," he gridded through his teeth.

She was terrified and weirdly turned on. "Y-Yes Professor Snape," she put her small hand around his wrist trying to pry his hand away from her. He just chuckled at her struggle.

He put her down and she almost fell backward. "Your such an asshole," she muttered so only she could hear. But before she could even take a step her Potions Professor turned around and pushed her into the desk behind her.

His hand was wrapped around her small throat. Her eyes widened in fear but she became completely aroused.

"I'm sick of your nonsense," he sneered in her ear. "I'm sorry you have a problem with every Gryffindor in this school, that is not my problem," she glared at him.

He was surprised, but he didn't let it show. No one had ever disrespected him in all of his years of teaching. The grip on her throat tightened. "You better watch your attitude young lady or else," he gridded through his teeth.

She rolled her eyes. "Or else what Professor," she mocked him. Rage filled his eyes along with another emotion that she didn't quite know. Before she could speak again he slammed his lips against hers roughly.

She was surprised at first but kissed him back with lust and desire. His free hand found its way to her back and pushed her closer to him, while his grip on her throat tightened.

His hands pulled at her shirt, unbuttoning it, pulling it off of her. Then he pulled her skirt down, leaving her in just her undergarments.

Her hand immediately found his hair, tangling in his raven-black curls. She moaned into the kiss. His hands moved up into her hair grabbing it roughly, pushing her closer to him.

He pushed her away, leaving her flustered. Then he grabbed her shoulder and pushed her down on her knees. "You better behave or I will shove my cock down your throat," he smirked at the messy Gryffindor in front of him.

She looked up at him with lust clouding her eyes. He undid his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers. His already hard cock bounced free.

Her eyes widened at the precum-covered cock. I'll spare you the details. It had to be at least 11inches. He smiled wickedly at her reaction. He gripped her jaw with his hand and pushed his thumb past her lips. She instinctively started to suck on his thumb.

He pulled it out of her mouth. "For your punishment, you are going to sit there while I face fuck You. Got it?" he explained.

She whimpered but nodded nonetheless. With a flick of his wand, her hands were tied behind her back. She whined in pain as she felt the rope digging into her skin.

"Open!" he demanded darkly as one of his hands grabbed the back of her head. She parted her lips and he shoved himself deep inside her mouth.

Little did he know she had a good gag reflex. He smirked when he didn't hear her gag. He started to shove himself down her throat. She didn't start to gag until her nose touched his lower abdomen.

He groaned and threw his head back in pleasure. "Oh you feel so good, slut," he groaned. Her panties became soaked as those words rolled off his tongue.

She felt him twitching inside her mouth and she sucked harder knowing he was close. "Fuck," he grunted as he spilled his seeds inside her mouth.

She swallowed it without hesitation and he looked down at her, his eyes a bit softer. As he was watching her catch her breath his door swung open. "Oh Severus I'm he," the man stopped in his tracks.

Lily froze. "Oh Severus, I didn't know you did this kind of thing maybe I can't help you," he said as he shut and locked the door.

Severus cleared his throat. "Ms. Fairwell this is Lucius Malfoy, Lucius this is," he was cut off. "I know who ms. Fairwell is."

Snape stared at him in confusion. "Ms. Fairwell, come here," Lucius demanded while standing by Snape. She slowly walks to him and stops right in front of him.

"I want you to go have dinner and meet us here afterward for detention. Got it," she nodded and got dressed quickly before racing out of the classroom.

I'm so screwed. Am I about to get fucked by 2 of the hottest guys I've ever seen?! Her face was a blush shade of pink. That's all she was thinking as she went to dinner.

Authors Note: tell me if there are Any misspelled words, please. Thank you!

Edited on 6/25/2021