No one else (34)

A/N
sorry it took to long, I couldn't think of what I should do so I decided to make it smut. Have fun🥰

———————————————————————————

She sat up and leaned closer to him. "Mr. Malfoy?" She didn't know what to say but she was hornier than fuck and she needed him. He looked at her and smirked at her figure. "C-Can we please-" her words drifted off but he got her wordless message.

He growled in pleasure and lifted her off the couch. She instantly wrapped her legs around his torso as he slammed his lips to hers. "Man, you really never get tired of a good fucking, do you," he teased her.

She whimpered into the kiss as their tongue collided. Lucius brought her to Severus' bedroom and threw her onto the bed. With a flick of his wand all her clothes were gone.

He left only for a moment, she heard a door open and close but she didn't know what room he went to, when he came back he had red silky ribbon in his hands.

He came closer and one by one he tied each of her limbs to each bed post. Once she was unable to move he wrapped the black silk blindfold around her eyes. She was completely exposed with no control. As she was about to say something Lucius put a gag ball in her mouth, tying it to the back of her head.

"I'll be back don't move," Lucius said with an amused tone. Suddenly the door was shut and she was alone.

One hour later.......

She was starting to panic what if she was left there. "M-Mr. Malfoy!" she called out, though it was no use, the gag ball muffled her words.

Her mind started to wonder to what happened to her a couple months ago. Images of Tom on top of her, using her for his gain. Tears started to stain the blindfold as she pulled at the silk ropes. She cried out, hoping someone would hear them.

After a while she fell asleep. She tried to calm herself down, knowing that they wouldn't leave her like this unless they had something up their sleeve.

After about 6 hours tied like this she was horny, cold and worried but finally the door opened. "I've left you something," she heard Lucius whisper to who she hoped was Severus.

She heard him chuckled and knew it was him, she thanked the lord. She tried to speak but all they heard were muffled sentences they couldn't understand.

"Didn't I tell you to stay quiet," she heard Lucius growl. She felt the bed shift on the left side then someone's clothed leg touched her bare one. She buckled her hips, hoping someone would be there but she felt nothing.

He took off her gag before handing it to Lucius.

"P-Please," she whimpered as someone touched her legs with a gentle touch. "How long has she been like this?" Severus asked in a low hushed tone, his fingers barely touching her delicate skin.

"About an hour after you left," Lucius smirked at her tense body, "I knew you love this kind of thing, sensory deprivation" Lucius whispered in his ear.

He chuckled as his fingers moved further up her legs. "You do know me well Lucius," he grinned, his fingers squeezed her thighs slightly. His nails dug into her skin making her moan.

"Stay quiet," he growled in her ear, "if you weren't so needy and trying to get Lucius to fuck you, we would not be here. Would we?"

His hands skipped the place she wanted most and moved up her stomach. He gripped her hips making her whimper. "S-Severus P-Please," she begged.