Surprise! (18)

Sorry this chapter isn't as long as they usually are I just wanted to post something soon.

She woke up quiet a few hours later with a jolt. She looked around frantically and Severus was by her side, his hand squeezing hers tightly. "Severus," she questioned in a whisper.

He looked up at her, a small smile of relief on his face. "Are alright Lily?" he asked softly.

She sighed and placed her hand on his, "I think so, I just don't know how long it will take to heal mentally," she answered truthfully. He leaned in and kissed her cheek before going to kiss her lips. She melted into him as her hands went to his shoulders, draping themselves over them.

She sighed into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. "I missed you," he muttered into her lips, her heart fluttered with joy.

"I missed you too Severus," she whispered into his mouth. He slowly pulled away, his eyes never leaving hers. "I will see you tonight," he muttered in her ear before standing up straight and walking out of the room.

She sighed and relaxed back into her bed, not knowing there was some else in the room. "Holy fuck," someone shouted. She looked around and saw Draco in a few feet away. "Draco? What!" She asked.

He stood frozen in his place. "I came to see you and when I come in I see you making out with Snape!" He shouted. Her cheeks turned red.

"Keep it down Draco god! No I wasn't we where just talking idiot," she lied. He walked forward a few feet. "That's not what it looked like," he questioned some more.

She sighed and rubbed her temple with her fingers. "Well that's not what it was, that gross and just vile," she scrunched her nose and made a disgusted face. He half believed her and dropped the subject.

"So are you ok," he asked, a bit of concern in his voice. She sighed and glared at him. "Does it look like I'm ok," she snapped, instantly regretting it.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I'm just stressed, tired, and everything in between," Draco looked at her with a knowing expression. "It's ok Lily, I know it's been a rough few weeks. I promise it will get better soon," he smiled and hugged her tightly.

"I hate to ruin the moment but my father is here so I have to go see him," her eyes widened at his words. "Y-Your fathers here!" She blurted out.

"Ya he is here. He comes twice a month," he replied as he stood up, "he said he needed to talk to you and Professor Snape about something later on today," her heart rate increased at his words.

Maybe he is here for a different reason then I think. I hope he is, I need to get my mind off of things right now. I think some rough sex would do the trick.

"Bye Draco I'll talk to you later," she sighed as he walked out the door.

The rest of the day went ok, she left the hospital wing around noon and spent the rest of the day in the Library, trying to keep her mind off resent events. Though she got one thing to keep her mind occupied, what might happen tonight with Severus and Lucius.

She started to tingle just at the thought of what might happen.

Severus pushes me to my knees to suck him off as Lucius controls my head. Soon he pulls me by my hair to my feet, and shoves me over his desk. Severus wastes no time and slams into me quickly while Lucius pushes himself into my mouth, they both degrade me as they roughly fuck me.

She was brought back into reality when someone touched her shoulder, making her jump and freeze in place. She felt someone warm breath on the shell of her ear, making shivers go up her spine.