Reality check (20)

She slowly opened her eyes and felt a strong arm wrapped around her waist. She muttered to herself as she looked at the clock. It read 5:30am, she groaned as she turned to face Severus. She buried her face into the crook of his neck, smelling his unique smell that took over all of her senses.

She felt him move his arm, bring her closer to his chest. Without warning he brought her on top of him. "Well good morning, little one," he smirked as his eyes stared deeply into hers.

His morning voice was deep and thick, making shivers go down her spine. "Good morning sir," she smirked bring her lips to his neck. She left a small kiss on his neck before licking it.

She smirked before looking in his eyes once more. He had an amused look on his face as he looked up at her. In an instant her back was against the bed and he loomed over her. "Now, now kitten, don't be to greedy," he purred.

His lips hovered right over the skin of her neck. She felt his breath fan against her skin, making goosebumps erupt on it. Soon he attached his lips to her neck sucking and nipping on her skin, making her moan softly.

His tongue grazed over her skin, tickling her neck. Once he was sure he left a mark he raised his head so his eyes met hers once more. "You look so pretty underneath me," he growled into her ear.

Her cheeks turned red under his stare. She let her arms travel around his open chest and over his shoulders, her hands connecting behind his neck. With his hands on each side of her head he leaned his face close to hers. "I hate to leave at such a time like this but I must be heading to the Ministry," his breath fanned her face.

She frowned and started to pout. "Please don't leave," she whined softly, "I want you here with me."

Snape chuckled deeply as on of his hands went around her throat squeezing it gentle making her whimper and tilt her head up to look at him. "Such a needy little thing," he growled, "patience, little one."

She whined as he removed his hand from her neck and rolled off top of her. He left the room to go get dressed so she decided to follow. He turned around and saw her not to far behind him. He smirked and walked up to where she had stopped. "I promise you when I return you will be dealt with, but for now I have to leave," his voice was deep, sending butterflies to her stomach.

She nodded her head in defeat and kissed his cheek before going back into the room to lay down. As she was laying down her mind was thinking of all the ways Severus could deal with her when he gets home.

Severus walked into the room and she stood up from the bed. "Goodbye my love, I will see you in a couple hours," he softly spoke as he gently pressed his lips to hers.

He pulled away and a small smile was plastered on his lips. She smiled sweetly as he walked away then she heard the door shut in the distance. She decided she should go get ready for the day.

She hopped in the shower real quick. She sighed as she felt the warm water roll down her body. She imagined Severus's hands running down her body, making her smile while her eyes were closed.

As she though, everything came to a halt. Her mind, her hands, her everything. It had finally hit her, she fell for her Professor.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

She couldn't have, what would her parents think, what would her friends think. She could get expelled, or Severus could get fired!

Small tears fell from her face as all the bad things that could happened started to play through in her head. She couldn't let this happen, it would hurt to much.

She went to sit by the fire as her stared deeply in it. Tears slowly fell from her face. Soon her tears came to a stop. As her eyes stayed glued to the orange and yellow flame.