Possessions (26)

The next few weeks were uneventful. She hasn't been able to see Severus lately, which sucks but it is what it is. Classes just ended for the day so she started to head back to her Common Room.

When she got to her room she sat down her bag and went to her bed. She sat down and felt something setting on her bed. She grabbed it and looked at it.

It was a letter, from her father.

Dear Lily,

Since the holidays are coming up I decided you will be coming home for a few days. Not the whole break but at least 4 days. I expect to see you in 5 days.

                                     Sincerely Your dad.

She folded the paper and sat it on her night stand. She hasn't seen or heard from her parents since the beginning of the school year. She can't deny she missed them, but she wasn't the most thrilled to see them. She would rather stay at Hogwarts over break.

At least I only have to stay for a few days. I get to spend at least 2 weeks here, with Severus.

She wrote back to him and sent it off before going to work on some of her homework. As she was working she felt another presents in the room.

She thought it was just Ginny or Hermione so she ignored it. Sudden she felt rough arms on her shoulders.

She gasped and almost screamed until she heard the deep, rich, calming voice of Severus. She breathed in deeply. "You scared me," she said breathless as she felt his lips on her neck. "How did you even get in here!" she asked.

He chuckled and pointed his wand at the door, shutting and locking it. "I just wanted to come see you, little one," his soft lips tickled her neck.

"I'm a professor, I got in with ease," his hands started to roam her chest. She sighed in pleasure and leaned her head back into his chest.

"Severus, can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked, pushing his hands away from him. He looked at her and put his hands on her thighs. "You have my attention," he gestured her to continue.

She took a deep breath before speaking. "So my father wants me to come home for the first few days of holiday. But I promise I will be back for 2 weeks. I will spend it all with you," she smiled as she kissed his cheek.

He brought his hands under her skirt and let his hand wander her soft skin. "That's ok with me angel," she blushed at his new nickname for her.

He stood up behind her. "You should leave before someone finds you," she said as she looked at the clock. He nodded and turned around while she turned back to her desk.

"Lily?" She heard his smooth voice call her name. She turned around and Severus quickly grabbed her wrist and brought her body flush to his before slamming his lips to hers.

She gasped in surprise into the kiss and he took this as an opportunity to stick is tongue down her throat. He pulled away and kissed her cheek. "My office after dinner, and don't be late," his voice became a bit more stern.

"Yes master," she cheekily smirked as she looked into his eyes. She bit her lower lip as she looked into his eyes, they started to darken with lust.

He came closer to her and let his hand grip her throat lightly, making her whimper and tilt her head up. He chuckled before bringing his mouth to her ear. "See you tonight," he growled lowly in her ear.

She shuttered as he walked away, closing the door behind him. She stood for a moment before going back to her homework. She was able to finish it within an hour so she headed to dinner a bit early.