Love? (36)

Severus Snape's P.O.V
⚠️TW⚠️

Before heading to the dinning hall I stopped by the library. I had seen Ms. Granger struggling with the door.

"What are you doing, foolish girl," I asked in a rude and demanding tone.

She looked at me and huffed. "The door won't open Professor," she said as she tried to open the door. I pushed her aside and took out my wand, opening the door with ease.

"It wasn't that hard Ms. Granger, maybe just use your brain next time," I huffed and pushed the door open. As I entered the room my heart sunk to my feet. My eyes widened and my heart stopped. Laying no more than 4 feet away from me was lily on the floor.

Ms. Granger saw her too. In an instant we were hovering over her. "Lily, Lily wake up," I whispered, shaking her slightly. I didn't care if Hermione saw me in this state, I needed Lily to be ok.

She steered and slowly opened her eyes. "Lily" I whispered before i could say anything else she screamed and pushed me away from her. "Get away, Get away," she screamed as she backed herself into the shelf.

I was dumbfounded, I didn't know what was happening. She was terrified of me. I backed away slowly as Hermione ran to her. My heart broke into even more pieces as I saw her scared face. I backed up and left, she couldn't stand me.

I didn't go to dinner that night, I stayed in my classroom, thinking. The next morning I taught classes and I saw Lily, well never.

As days went by I never saw her, not once. Not at dinner, not in classes, she never game down front he Gryffindor Common room. She was worrying me.

One night after everyone was at dinner I went to check on her. When I opened the door my heart shattered. I stood there for a moment taking in the seen in front of me. The person that meant the most to me with blood on her wrists and a knife in hand.

I ran to her and threw the knife to the floor and hugged her tightly, tighter than I ever have. "Please don't do that Lily please don't do this," I never though I would do this, I started to cry in front of her.

I told myself I would never try in front of someone never. But here I am crying on her shoulder as she cried into mine. Once I was back in my mind I realized she needed help. I picked her up with ease and rushed to the hospital wing.

I went to get help and once Madam Pumfry arrived she gasped and ran to her. As she was fixing her she saw scars up and down her arms. I couldn't stay any longer, if I did I would of exploded.

I left the room quickly and went to my classroom. As soon as the door was shut pure rage ran through my veins. I started to throw desks and chairs against the wall. I didn't care if anyone heard. This was the only way I could keep this to myself.

After everything was broken I quickly fixed it with magic and left. I went to the place I used to spend my nights thinking about her.

I haven't been here since I realized Lily was the one. I knew they had the same name and I knew Remus and Sirius would say I loved her because of her name, but it's more than that.

Her laugh, her eyes, her personality, everything about her was perfect. So her name was lily.
I haven't thought about her once since we started fucking, since I had fallen for her cheeky smile and bright, hazel doe eyes.

I walked into the room and shut the door, not forgetting to lock it. I walked in front of a long mirror, not yet looking into the glass.

The Mirror of Erised